Chapter 29

Johnny POV

I looked at my phone. It was 5am, school doesn't start until 7:30 am. So I decided to do something.  While something for someone. To be specific, something for Kenzie.

She wanted the fluffy unicorn, I'll get her the fluffy unicorn.

I got dressed in my black knee ripped jeans and my red off-white hoodie. Once I got dressed I got my phone and left to where me and Kenzie went.

As I walked in I saw what Kenzie was talking about. The fluffy unicorn.  It was sitting there, waiting to be taken home by someone.  And that someone is now going to be Kenzie.

-

-

-

-

Third person POV

After about three tries Johnny finally got the unicorn. He didn't understand how Kenzie had such a hard time winning the other night. It was 6:30am. An hour left before school starts.

"Here you go young man. Enjoy the unicorn, or give it to that one lucky lady of yours." The person is charge handed him the unicorn. "She sure will." Johnny says smiling and walking away.

After a while of walking Jonny finally made it to Kenzie's house. Knocking at the door when he knew that she was probably asleep. After a while of knocking finally a sleeping Kenzie came to the door.

"I swear Who ever it is it to early to knock at someon-oh hi John" Kenzie changes her words as she see Johnny in front of her. "Hey" Johnny says laughing at how Kenzie reacts early morning.

"shouldn't you be getting ready for school, you have about an hour to get ready and we all know you take your time" He didn't really mind what Kenzie was wearing. She looked beautiful with whatever she was wearing in Johnnys eyes. She was the definition of perfection to him.

"Yeah I guess. Come on in" Kenzie opens the door wider for Johnny to go in. "Do you want anything?" Kenzie asked as she walked inside to her kitchen. Johnny replied with a no not wanting to make Kenzie busy. She does need to get ready.

"I'll be back soon, if I know what I want to wear" Kenzie ran up to her room while the boy stayed in the kitchen looking through his phone.
-

-
"Kenzie, cmon it's been about 30 minutes and Hayden wants us to meet him up" Johnny yelled from the kitchen for Kenzie to hear. Not hearing a respond he went up stair into her room just to find her asleep.

#relatable

"Kenz!" Johnny yelled in her ear causing her to jump, "I'm up, I'm up" Kenzie yelled almost falling from her bed scaring herself. "Did you not find what to wear?" Johnny asked laughing at how she is. "Yes, this while shirt and black pants, I guess will be fine." Kenzie said holding up her clothes. Johnny nodded going back downstairs

Johnny⚡️
I'll see if we make it to meet
you guys up. Kenzie fell
asleep finding an outfit.

Hayden🤟🏻
Why am I not surprised
If anything we will see
you guys at school

"Finally! You're ready" Johnny said as he heard footsteps coming from the stairs. "Oh, hey Melissa." Johnny said slightly embarrassed as he was expecting to see Kenzie.

"Johnny. You are here earl- wait did you stay they night?" Melissa asked the embarrassed boy that was standing in front on her.

"No. I just came to pick up Kenzie to go to school." Johnny said as looked to see Kenzie finally walking down the stairs. "I'm ready now we could leave before you start getting ma- oh hey mom what are you so early?" Kenzie didn't even finished her sentence as her mother was right in front of her.

"Well, I heard a voice and I saw that Johnny was here this early" Melissa said to her daughter would looked kind of embarrassed. "Well, he came early and now we should be heading off to school. I'll see you later." Kenzie said grabbing Johnny out of her house.

"I like your mom. She's cool" Johnny says as Kenzie let's go of his hand.

"She's something else" Kenzie says laughing. "Come on let go meet Hayden" Johnny said as they walked to Hayden's house.