Chapter 9

Johnny POV
I showed Hayden my schedule turns out we have most of the same classes. So I thought it would be great.

Having most of my classes with my best friend. I was waiting for Kenzie to show up. Mostly everyone was here but her and Annie.

So I just talked to Hayden since I knew he wouldn't be mad at me. Just then I see Hayden look up and follow some people walking. I looked up and saw Kenzie and Annie walking away.

Where they not friends anymore? I thought. What if they fought over me?

I didn't ask. But just went back to look at Hayden.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After a few minutes Annie come out of no where. She opens a locker and Hayden just looks about her. While she gives him a stare. Like they were taking with there eye.

While Annie was opening the Locker I look inside without her knowing. And saw it wasn't her locker but Kenzie's. And there were pictures of her and her friends.
-
-
-
-
-
-
And in the bottom
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
There was a picture
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Of me and her
-
-
-
-
-
The day before I left her.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Without saying goodbye.

A/N:

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!... Start.

I have this test next week. And I want to die so bad. I hate these test. They are the worst