Chapter 12

Kenzie POV
After lunch I walked with Lauren to my next class. We had only this one class together, so we talked the whole period. I also had Hayden and Johnny in this class. But I only wanted to catch up with Lauren.

"You know what Kenzie?" She asked. "You'll always be my best friend" she said. I just smiled, "You'll always be my best friend too" I say. We walked into class joking.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hayden POV
I knew I would have to talk Kenzie into trying to talk to Johnny. I walked with Johnny to our next class which we have with Lauren and Kenzie, based on what Kenzie told us.
-
-
-
-
Once we got there I waited for Kenzie and Lauren to walk in. Once I saw them walk in, I left Johnny for a bit. Then went and grabbed Kenzie by her arm.

"Hey!" She yelled at me as I pulled her away our class room. "I need you to talk to him." I told Kenzie. "What why?" Kenzie asked. "Kenzie... look at him. Johnny wants to talk to you. You should have seen him at lunch. Whenever he looked at you happy, he was happier. He only wants to be a part of your happiness. Kenzie... he cares a lot about you."

Kenzie just looked at me. "If he cared so much, then why did he leave without telling me. After 6 years of being close friend. Why did he leave me out of nowhere and not even try to talk to me. Why act like he cares now?" I just stood there not understand. "Hayden..." I could hear he voice sound like she wanted to cry. I just looked up
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
"I was in love with him." She told me before she walked into the room. Trying to clean up her face from a few tears that escaped.