Chapter 28

Third person POV

Johnny and Kenzie went from walking around at the park to finding themselves walking into a carnival. It was a late night, Annie was still waiting for Kenzie to come home and spill the tea. Lauren was at home looking for her phone no knowing that it was In Johnny's room.

Everyone else was busying doing whatever they did late night. But it was two people, meeting again, and creating new memories. "I want that teddy bear!" Kenzie says loudly at Johnny as they walked in. She dragged Johnny to play some games even though that wasn't part of the plan.

"Kenzie it's late night, we should get going." Johnny says stopping her. "Please. I just want the bear!" Kenzie says as she smiled to Johnny. She knew he could never say no to her smile. "Fine, just for the teddy bear" Johnny says and let's her go.

After 10 tries Kenzie still wasn't able to get the teddy bear she wanted. I mean it was a game of basketball. And Kenzie was never good at it. "One more try" Kenzie says as she takes the ball. "I think I should try. Or else we could be here for a while." Johnny says taking the ball from her hand.

"So you're saying I suck at this." Kenzie says crossing her arms. "Kenzie I didn't say that" Johnny says as he puts the ball down. Kenzie takes it as a chance to take it away from him. She shoots and finally after what seemed like a hundred tries she made it.

"I DID IT!" Kenzie says jumping "finally after like 10 tries." Johnny says as the man hands Kenzie her teddy bear. "It was worth it." Kenzie says as she shows off her teddy bear to Johnny.

"I guess it was..I mean we got to send more time together." Johnny says as he takes Kenzie's hand A/N: 🥰 "Yeah, I guess it was worth send time with you." Kenzie says laughing. After a while of walking Kenzie saw another thing she wanted.

A fluffy unicorn

"I want that fluffy unicorn!" Kenzie says sounding like 5 year old wanting ice cream. "Okay, that's enough for tonight. We need to get home, remember there is something called school." "B-But the unicorn." Kenzie protests.

"We could come back for it another time." Johnny says and dragged her away. "Fine. You're a buzz kill." Kenzie says. "What did you say?" Johnny says as he laughs. Kenzie realized what was about to happen so she ran. She knew he would run after her and try to tickle her, so she ran like there was no tomorrow.

"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler. Get back here" Johnny says as he runs behind her hearing Kenzie laugh in front of him. "No thanks Vincent." A/N: 😭 Kenzie says still running. She ran for about 1 minute and gave up. Sis didn't like to run.

"Okay enough. I'll drop you off at your place." Johnny says as he walks by Kenzie side. "Fine, I guess it is getting late." Kenzie says as Johnny Holds her hand A/N: mbn😭

-

-

-

-
"Thanks for today John." Kenzie says as they were standing by the doorstep. "No problem. Even though it wasn't planed, I had a great time. We should do this again. Me and you." Johnny says standing next to her. "Yeah we should. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow at school" Kenzie says as she hugs Johnny goodbye. "Yeah I'll see you there." Johnny reply's as walks away.

Leaving Kenzie smiling to herself. She walked in happy until she was inside and forgot all about something. Well someone. "Hey An-" "So tell me everything that happened. And I mean EVERYTHING." A/N: sis the fbi is watching me I was literally writing everything is caps and Johnny song everything started playing.

I- anyways

I- anyways...

"Annie there is nothing to says. Plus I'm tired" Kenzie said getting into her bed. "Fine but you better tell me tomorrow on the way to school. Along with the story about the bear" Annie says as she threw the covers over her hand.

"Shut up!" Kenzie says throwing the pillow at her.