Chapter 17

Johnny POV

After Nadia left running Lauren came in. "Hey, what was that all about?" "She took, my hand, and send a pictures hat made it look like we were holding hands- she took it to show Kenzie. I saw her do it...Kenzie is going to hate me. She will never talk to me. I will lose my best friend. The girl I love." "Wow. John, came down." Lauren says. "If it helps I will try and talk to her."

I decide to text Kenzie that I didn't mean to hold her hand and all.

After a while of waiting I hear my phone sound, and see something that made me the happiest I have ever been.

[Johnnyorlando]:Kenzie has accepted your chat request.
-
-
-
-
-
Kenzie POV
After I did that I regret it. I was tired and emotional that night which led me to do it. I didn't even know what to say.
"Kenz what are y- did you just accept Johnny's chat request?!" Annie said sounding kind of mad. "Y-Yeah." I said wanting to cry more. Annie just took my phone and read his message.

Kenzie
Hey I just wanted to let
you know that it was me
annie who accept your
request  just to say to leave
Kenzie alone for now.

"There" Annie says and hands me back my phone. I wanted to talk to Johnny...but I didn't even know what to say. I guess I could talk to him in school.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Next day*

I was walking in with Annie on my side. I didn't know what would happen, or if Johnny even saw what Annie wrote. So I decide to act like nothing happened.

Right now the school is going on with announcements. This year they want to throw a concert for the holiday and you could volunteer to perform for the whole school. I would never volunteer to perform since I don't like having everyone look at me as the center of attention. We walk over to the group to see everyone there including Johnny and Lauren. So I go talk to Lauren and the girls.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Johnny POV
While we got to school, we were with the group but Kenzie and Annie. I did read the text that 'annie' send, so I thought they won't be here because of that.

While waiting the school went on about some announcements for a concert. I was thinking about performing since I use to. Maybe even a song for Kenzie. While thinking that I saw that Kenzie and Annie came and they talked to the girls and the boys. But me.