Chapter 6

Kenzie POV
"Oh...My..Gosh!"
I just stand there Annie by my side seeing Hayden hug Johnny.
Next to Hayden was our group of friends. Where we meet up next to my locker. Where I need to be. Hayden saw me stare at what was happening. He knew that Johnny just left me there. So he just gave me a okay look. I walked pass them with Annie by my side, not even saying hello. And went to the girls bathroom.
-
-
-
-
-

At the girls bathroom-
Kenzie started to panic. She didn't know what to do, Johnny was going to try and talk to her.

What if...
-
-
-
A/N:
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU I LIKE YOU?!💞😭
-
-
-
She had classes with him, what if he didn't care for her anymore. Those two were best friends. Annie made Kenzie relax and they walked out within 10 minutes, Kenzie saw that they were still at her locker. "Hey, Annie can you get me my stuff from my locker? I don't want to go." Kenzie says. Annie just shakes her head and walks over there opening Kenzie's locker taking her books and closing it and walked over to Kenzie. Just like that. No even saying a hello. Annie understood what Kenzie was going through. She knew Kenzie had feelings for Johnny when they were younger, and Johnny also liked Kenzie but never did anything about it. After a while they became close friends, getting to know each other before getting into a relationship. Then Johnny left. No goodbye.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Not even a explanation.
-
-
-
-
Kenzie got her books and mouthed a 'thank you' to Annie. Put her book in her bag. The bell ringed meaning class was going to start. Kenzie didn't have her first class with Annie but with hayden.
She looked down at her phone when she felt it vibrate, looked down and saw Hayden texted her the one thing she hoped won't happen.

Hay🤘🏻:
Johnny has most of the same classes with me.
Which means also with you...
-
-
-
-
-
-

A/N:
Well... 🐸☕️