Chapter 21

Third person POV

Everyone keep talking. "Okay, I'm go get something to eat. Anyone want to come or want anything." Carson says "I'm in." Everyone says, but Johnny and Kenzie. "I'm to lazy." They both day at the same time which causes them to laugh. "Well then. We will leave you to love birds along for a bit." Hayden says a running downstairs. Kenzie tried to throw him a pillow while he was running but it ended up hitting Carson. "Watch it Ziegler!" He says then they all walk out besides Johnny and Kenzie.

Kenzie just laughs at what Carson said and goes on her phone. While Johnny just looks at her for a while and smiles to himself.

"So..." Johnny starts saying, "how have you been?" He asked which gets Kenzie attention. "I've been... great I guess. Not much has changed." Kenzie says

" You know. I'm sorry for what I did to you. The truth is.. I just knew you would be upset when I told you. I just didn't want to ruin our last day..." "it's okay. I mean that's why I gave you a second chance." Kenzie cuts Johnny off. "Mac...I've missed you."

"Me too. It's just that its been a while..." Kenzie says looking back at her phone. "So, lets catch up. How have you been? What's new? Anyone you like? Anyone problems you She with anyone? Anyone who wants to fight you? Cause I promise if there is someone who is trying to fight you I wil-" "Everything is great John." Kenzie cuts him out before he keeps on talking.

"I'm sorry. I just want it to be like... old times." Johnny says which cause Kenzie to think. "How would it be if-" "I haven't left..." Johnny says finishing her sentence. Kenzie just nodded her head, "I mean.. I guess things would have been the same. We would have still been best friends" Johnny says sadly. "Um... so how were things in can-" "hey move your elbow..." Kenzie was cut off by hearing voice outside Carson's room.

Kenzie got up and opened the door to find everyone fall in top of each other as she opened the door. "Hey.. so um, Wait... this isn't the pizza place." Hayden says then walks down stairs along with everyone but Lauren. "Hey Kenzie can I talk to my brother for a minute?" "Yeah sure." Kenzie replied to Lauren and left the room for a minute.

"So are you going to tell her this time?" Lauren asked Johnny quietly just in case she was on the other side of the door. "Lauren I just got her to talk to me. I don't want to tell her right now." "John. You have to tell her."

"Lauren how... how am I suppose to tell her that" "hey Lauren." "That I meant not stay here at all..." "what?" Kenzie says then Johnny realized that she walked into the room as he was about to say it. "You are going to leave...again?"
-
-
-

A/N:
Sorry I haven't posted but I've been going through some stuff. I'll try to write more so I could post ❤️