No Use

Yoongi sat in a chair, he looked down at the floor as the police officer yelled the question for the third time. "Where is Kim Taehyung?!"

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know." He muttered, his eyes still glued to the floor. "Mr.Min you're making this case extremely difficult, now if you could just cooperate and tell us where -"

"I said I don't know, okay?" Yoongi growled. "I came here to turn myself in, not to mess up Tae's life even more than you guys already have."

"Mr.Min, I'd watch my tone if I were you." The guard warned in a strict tone of voice. Yoongi shrugged once more, "There's literally nothing you can do to me physically that will come even close to the emotional pain that I feel. So please, officer, I beg of you, bring your worst."

"Ah, Mr.Min!" A voice exclaimed, Yoongi turned around to face Seo-jun, Yoongi narrowed his eyes, carefully watching as the older man made his way towards him. ¨Taehyung, where is he?¨ Seo-Jun asked. Yoongi shrugged, shifting his eyes to look down at the floor.

¨Where the living hell is he?!¨ Seo-jun screamed into Yoongi's face. ¨I. Don't. Know."yoongi replied through gritted teeth.

¨Mr.Min, I'm sure you're well aware of the consequen-¨ Seo-jun was cut off by Yoongi ¨I know¨ There was a small awkward silence before Yoongi spoke again: ¨I came to turn myself in, I'm tired of running, and hiding, and living.¨ Yoongi's voice almost cracked, almost.

¨Leave Taehyung out of this, you've messed up his life enough as it is. He has a wife and they're planning to have kids ....¨ Yoongi took a sharp breath, trying to stall the tears that were hot and ready to spill any second now.

¨He didn't remember me, nor did he care - if that's what you're worried about.¨ Yoongi's voice finally cracked. ¨I'm the one you want, you have me - but please don't ruin what little of a life he has now.¨

¨Fair enough, Mr.Min. But, due to your failure to oblige with the law, you are sentenced to death by public execution. Tomorrow, 10 AM. Let the word be heard, and let this serve as a warning to everyone in this damned country.¨ With those words being said Seo-jun made his way out of the room.