After

After the execution was over, some people cried, others screamed, some even fainted. There were others who laughed, or simply shook it off as another couple to have failed.

Their bodies just swung there, not letting go of each other's hands..

time skip

Not too many weeks later after the very controversial execution, the people rioted. People part of the lgbt community and people that were allies, both united to overthrow Seo-jun from office. In his place, Hwang Hae-joon took his place, overturning each law Seo-jun had established, starting with the gay ban.

In the government's garden, Hae-joon built a statue of Yoongi and Tae holding hands. He opened the park to the public, letting people go and visit the memorial for the couple that gave people the courage to revolt.

"Min Yoongi and Kim
Taehyung did not die in vain, their deaths meant something for this country.. I encourage people to love who they want to love. To not be ashamed. And to not hide their love from this world." Hae-joon spoke at the opening of the memorial.

Although Tae and Yoongi had long passed away, their story didn't. Years from there, children learned about their story in history classes. Members of the lgbt community were more comfortable to come out.

Yoongi and Tae's story lived, even if they didn't.