𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒

𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁

𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁

Okay, so, I know this sounds weird, but I have a twin. Strange right? But, I swear I've seen another pair of twins. People say that twins are exactly the same but my and my brother are different, I'm the 'bad boy' of the school whereas he's the 'nerd', so we both have different tastes. But there was something different about them. Those twins. They looked just like us but in girl forms. One of them had fashionable jeans with jewellery and bangles all over her face, her hair tied up as if it took absolutely ages to be tied up and the other, she was beautiful. She was simple and plain, but still very pretty.

Anyways, I went to go to my parents, as usual, blah, blah, blah. But something was different about their apartment, then I saw it. My parents had definitely been murdered. There was blood splattered against each of the walls and two dead bodies attempted to be hidden behind a chair, but missing their arms and legs, making it obvious that they were there. Their heads were cracked hollow and there were knife cuts around their bodies, my parents were in good health so it couldn't have been anything natural.

I knew that my younger brother (by ten seconds ^.^) had seen this, because, I hate to admit it, but he's such a wuss, and he screamed. He has a deep voice and he was screaming the place down, so I tried to pull him out of the room, to see that he wouldn't budge, his feet were frozen to the ground and even with all my strength, I couldn't pull him out so I decided to leave him, just to call the police, and come back. But I'd obviously come back for him, I can be a bad brother at times, and although we aren't as close as we were before, I knew that it was, I guess kind of my responsibility, plus even when the police come, they'd probably question why I'd left him there.

Before leaving, I took a last glance at him, hoping that this wouldn't be my last glance at him. I turned to leave but, something delayed me, I look at his eyes carefully, they'd gone awfully large and they looked all glassy. 'Creepy' I thought as I left the room.

Outside, as if she was waiting for me, was that girl... Cate, she was a nerd, yes, nerds weren't my type, but she really was beautiful. She had the most desirable chocolate brown eyes, and the way she hunched down when she walked, making herself look insecure. She was kind of a miracle in the sense that she looked like the one. I'd never felt like this 'cause, the girls at school are always trying to crowd around me and getting me to date them, believe me, it is really hard to try and turn down each and every one of them. It's like, I'm breaking millions and millions of hearts, and I feel bad for them, if I were to be with them, I'd probably spend a day, before breaking up with them. I guess you don't exactly see that in someone like me.

For a second, I forgot the real reason I was out here. To call the police, to help me in this situation. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to go away from her to make the call, in case she was one of those 'eavesdroppers'. After making the call I turned to Cate, she was looking for something. I didn't know exactly what had happened to cause herself to look so pale and fragile. It couldn't be worse than what I'd just went through... right?

After a while, she'd caught me staring, and she bit her lower lip with insecurity, I turned around, she'd probably have a boyfriend anyways.

I could hear her swallow, as she tapped me lightly, even that had cause me jump a little and I'd got happy goosebumps down my arm as she did so. I turned around so I was facing her, not realising that our she was so close that our faces were almost touching. In embarrassment, I took a step back. Stupid, stupid, stupid, I cursed underneath my breath, hopefully, not too loud that she heard. I saw her blush before she looked down again before muttering, " Something happened in there, could I borrow your phone to call... someone...?" She said while pointing in the flat. It was such a beautiful gesture and I couldn't resist her face. I wished this wouldn't be the first and last time I see her. But, I hoped that this wasn't the last time I was to see her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖜'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜?

𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖊, 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖜 ^.^

𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖝𝖝