Introduction:

This is the story of three childhood frns who loves eachother very much....
Although om and gauri fight a lot and ishana plays the peace maker role ..😂😂....
They are bestest frn.....
Gauri is the naughty among them and om loved painting like in serial and ishana play a postive role for now but maybe change later.....she is simple girl... she alwys wear salwar only...
And gauri wear the causal like t shirt and pants...they study in same college and this is final year and only 3 week are left for their complete the college....

Scen 1
__________

A big mansion is shown...
The three brother is sleeping peacefully.. when the late 20's come inside the room and throw the water on elder brother's he jerk from the bed and the two brother wake up due the splash sound.....
So the late 20' is shown as anika ...
And the elder brother is shivay and the two brother are non other than omru......  

Shi- Yeh kya tarika hai uthane ka anika???

Anika jst glared at him...

Anika- shivay yeh mera special tarika hai uthane ka. Aap ko toh pata nh hoga na....

Shivay and anika jst glaring and each other and omru hide thier laugh...

Anika- toh aap log fresh horahe hai ya phir mai phir yeh tarika try.. and before she completed
They had already gone...
She jat laughed at their cuteness..

Scen 2

The sharma house....

Early 20's is shown sleeping peacefully and auddenly she hear someone voice
And she smile in sleep...she is non other than gauri...

Ishana-gauri chal jaldi uth...

And gauri lazily tried to wake up and ishana help her to sit properly...

They hug each other...........
Ishana and gauri know every secert of each other .....
And ishana one of secert is she has crush on omkara....
She is very happy for her and she feels that om also have a crush on ishana.....

To be continued....

So.. am have came with another story i hope you all like it...
Plz vote and cmnt of you like....
And silent reader please hit the vote button it will encourage to  write ...
It will be more fun if the vote and cmnt is more....

So am setting the target also...
And its just intro so....
40 votes....
I will post as soon this target is complete....
craziest24
FARIAKHAN0404
RabiFibMoose
kara_ki_ri
SandeepSandhu768
lechuparu