Chapter-2

SO  ITS  DOUBLE  UPDATE  BECAUSE I  DONT NO  WHEN  I  WILL  GET  TIME..  AS  TODAY  I  WAS  FREE  FROM  COLLEGE  AGESSEMENT ....... BUT  FROM  NOW  I  WILL  ONLY  UPDATE  IF  TARGET  IS  COMPLETE....

Back to story.....!!

Ishana- lets go om.....gauri must be in pain....
And finnally he realize that gauri was in pain

Om hurriedly take the inhaler and ran from hall... all  knows that om cant see gauri like that... even though all knows that om has crushed on ishana but he heartly care for gauri more than anything because gauri was his frst and best frn among all .....and then ishana came in their life later only and they trio became frn.....

Back to rikara
---------------

Om reach his room with in sec which was really surprised for him also ....
Seeing gauri about to faint he ran and put the inhaler in her mouth.... he puff the inhaler 10 times .....

After sometime she was feeling relax....
Om has happy tear😢😢😢..

Both has tear in their eyes... om has happy tear where as gauri was in pain due to asthma....but she doesnot want to show that she is week... so she tries to keep her face happy...and om clearly knows that she is jst faking it ....

Om(concern)- are you okay??

Gauri jst nod her head postively......

Om- gauri plz take rest.. i will bring something to eat...
He was about to go when gauri hold his hand...and nodded negetively....

Gauri- plz.. om dont leave.. stay here...
She was having hard time to talk... i dont want to eat anything... plz be with me for sometimes....

Om jst nod....

Om sit near gauri who was lying in bed...
After sometime om make her sleep..

Om was about to go...
When he realiseshe was holding his hand in sleep also....he jst smile sadly!!!!!

All family member reach their and ask about gauri's health..

Vishal(gauri's father)- thankyou om... for taking care of her... (tearing up)

Om- plz uncle dont say... its my duty...
You all know na i cant see anything happen to this cute mini pataka...

All smiles....

Shital(gauri's mother)- we know beta.. and thankyou for alwys there when we are not here to take take of her...

Om smiles at her.....

Rudra- om !!!dont take tension.. she is very strong....we know she dont like it when we tries to show her concern.. she
Think she is strong and we know she is.. but also...
He was having tear while saying....

Shivay(lighting up mood)- see om... rudra is crying...

Om- yeah.. cry baby..😂

Rudra- dadi look they are teasing me...

Dadi(indexing shivay om)-dont dare to tease my cry baby...

They all smiles....

Dadi - i have something to say...

Shiavay- what is that dadi???

Dadi (eyeing to priyanka)- i have called pandit ji tommorow to fixed the marriage of prinku and randhir....