chapter-5

I was feeling bored so i thought to give an update so here it is.....
BACK TO STORY...

They reach oberoi mansion....they all enter the main door...they reach hall they saw randhir's family were also present there..

Randhir- tum?? (You)

Rohan saw the randhir...
He walk towards randhir hugs him and he also reciprocate....

Om- randhir tum rohan ko jante ho??( randhir you know rohan??)

Randhir- areey haan.. main aap log ko rohan se milwata huin...yeh hai mere cousion..... (ohh yes... i would like to introduce rohan... he is my cousin
..)

Om gauri and ishana were shocked...and happy also...

Rohan- so meri hone wali bhabi om ki behen hai....( so my to be sister in law is om's sister)

Om- haan... ( yeah)

They all chitchating...pandit ji fixed the date...

Pandit ji- subh muharat ke jisab se inki shadi 1 saal baad hain...
( the right time for mirrage is only after 1 year)

Prinyanka and randhir was shocked ... and sad also...

All saw their sad face.

Gauri thought make some happy mood..

Gauri- aap log tnsn mat lijiye ..achha hua na... prinku tumare pass ek saal aur hai ek dorse ki bare me janne ke liye... ek saal bad aap dono ka rishta aaur bhi majbod hojayeja na...shadi ke liye..
( dont be sad ... its good na.. prinku you got more 1 year to know each other and it will be more strong bond for marrige )

Shivay- bikul sahi..😊( very true)

Dadi- gauri puttar tuh toh badi badi baat karne lagi hai...( gauri now you are taking like an elder )

Gauri- aww.. dadi sach?? ( aww... really dadi)

Anika- haan hamari choti si behen aab badi hone lagi hai..( yeah our small sister is becoming older)

Priyanka's and randhir face lite up after that .

-------------------------------

At evening...
All were present.
Youngster were jst chichating with each other...

Shivika were busy with each other ... rudy and prinku were talking.. ishana and om was jst staring each other..
Gauri was jst looking at ishkara.and rohan was jst looking at gauri...

Gauri dont know why she heart is paining seeing them....😟😟
But she tries to be happy for her both frns..but heart was jst not listening to her...
Rohan saw the change on her face...

Rohan(softly)- hey kya hua??

Gauri jst nodded her head negatively...

Rohan hold her face with his hand..

Rohan- mood kharab hai??
Icecream khaogi??

After hearing icecream her mood lite up and smile brightly and nodded in yes . .

Rohan - acha okay.. he saw all were busy with other so they dont want to disturb them so they saw dadi sitting and told that they going for ice cream date😂😂..

Dadi agrees...

Gauri and rohan left from there...

At ice cream palour