chapter 20

SORRY GUY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOO LONG TO BE HONEST I WAS LIL BUSY WITH MY CLZ EXAM AND ALL.. AND AFTER SO LONG TIMEi was free. SO I THOUGHT TO GIVE AN UPDATE. AND I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE TO THOSE WHO WERE REQUETING TO UPDATE.
------------------------------------

Back to story

After lots of enjoyment. They all went to their respectable rooms.... rikara was in their dreamland. After a age they got some good conversation. Both are smiling madly. Gauri was confuse why she is feeling soo happy after talking or we can say after having some cute moment between them.
Other side om had decide to find out if gauri and rohan love each other.
After thinking of each other they doze off.....

Next morning
------------

Its a haldi day.
Everyone was very excited . Priyanka was wearing yellow lenenga in which she was looking pretty....Everyone were busy in repective work. When suddenly all eyes falls on stair.
Girls gang bring prinku down.
Shivomru's eyes were moist seeing prinku. Their baby sister is growing so fast..
Shivomru look at each other and nod.
They went towards prinku and all girl understand and left prinku and the boys hold their princes hand and bring her down. All people present there was like awwwww...

Prinku's look👇

Gauri's looks👇👇

Gauri's looks👇👇

Gauri was looking simple yet beautiful

Shivomru make prinku her sit.they all hide their tears..
Dadi says anika to bring the haldi from kitchen.she goes to bring. When she was returning from kitchen when she was about reach when she suddenly slip and lil of haldi make way to gauri face.
Gauri close her eyes tightly... Everyone looks at her. Environment was really pin drop silence. Rudy thought to divert the mind.

Rudy- O woww. I think gauri's marriage is also on the way. I think its will be to good to see her being bride.

Everyone chuckles except gauri.

Anika(excited)- haan rudy tune yeh baat to sahi khaha...mai bhi gauri ko dulhan banne kaa intajaar kar rahi huin.
(Yeah rudy your right. I also cant wait to see her bride)