chapter-10

THANKYOU GUYS FOR COMPEPLETING THE TARGET..... IT FEEL REALLY NICE WITH ALL YOUR LOVE ..... I WANT TO SAY THAT I DONT KNOW HINDI BUT AM A NEPALI SOO FORGIVE ME IF I WROTE ANYTHING WRONG🙏🙏....

BACK TO STORY:::

So lots of thinking of his cute best frn when he drift to sleep😪😪😪...

NExt morning.!!!!
Everyone gather in living area... all were shocked to see om sleeping in couch in suit pant and ready to pick his best frn and he reach this condition due to excitement he came 2 hour earlier in living area... but at last he feel asleep😂😂😂...
Everyone was feeling they will get their old om very soon.....
Someone from main door of living area..

G- main late toh nahi huin na??(am i late???)

Evryone saw the girl and it was ishana.....

Jhanvi - nahi ishana.. thori der baaki hai..( no ishana ... we have little time more..)

Ishana saw sleeping om and surprise because after gauri went to Australia om didnot came out of room if its not necessary...

Shivay- dheko ishana aaj uski best frn aane ki excitement ki wajah se kya haal bana liya hai..😂😂
(Look na ishana what had been from what with the excitement😂😂)

After listening this ishana face fall and her face turn to angry but didnot show to them.......she jst give a fake smile

Ishana(in mind)- gauri tumari wajah se om mujhse dur jata hai... jab se gayi hai om sirf aapne kamre main hota hai.. woh mujse bhi baat nahi karta.. aaur ek din to haad hogaya...

FLASHBACK

After gauri went Australia ishana thought she will get more time to spent with om but this is what sudden happen... ..

Om has change a lot he didnot even care to give attention to her.... one day ishana thought to confess her love that day ...

Ishana- om mujhe tumse kuch kehena tha. ( om i wanna say something)

Om( not so intrestly)- haan bolo...
( yeah tell)

Ishana -woh i think i am in love with you...

Om was shocked he dont feel like...... that was before when he has a crush on her but now dont know it doesnot feel right.... now he doesnot feel anything for her ..

Om- ishana to be honest before i had a crush on you but after day by day goes on i got to know it was an attraction only... ishu plz dont be sad ...i know you can get more much better than me... i dont know if i can be a good boyfrn or not.. when i failed as best frn😦😦😦

Ishana was shocked to the core...she think om was jst thinking about gauri so he dont gives her attention....

Ishana( fake smile) - its okay om...

Om( concern)- dont feel sad ishu i know some perfect guy will meet you soon...

And om left from there leaving angry ishana...

Ishana( herself)- om tumne mujhe reject kiya.... par jst wait om agar tum meri nahi toh kisi aur ki bhi hone nahi dungi.. and she smiles evily..😆
Some how she feel gauri is the one who was om's changing behaviour....

FLASHBACK END
--------------------------------

Present day...

Shivay dont have mood to wake up om but he have to... om had once missed to meet his best frn but not now... he cant see broken om again.......