Chapter-4

BACK TO THE STORY....

ROHAN AND GAURI WAS HUGING EACH OTHER..!!! SUDDENLY ROHAN'S PHONE RING SO HE EXCUSE HIMSELF......

GAURI THOUGHT TO GO...!!!!!. IN THE WAY OF corrider SOMEONE PULL HER  SHE was SO SHOCKED TO REACT AND BEFORE SHE REACT SOMEONE PUT THEIR HAND IN HER MOUTH AND PIN HER TO THE WALL.. SHE WAS SHOCKEd TO SEE THE PERSON....!!!! IT WAS STORE ROOM

GAURI- OM????TUM??? KYA THA YEH??[om?? you??what was this???]

OM- SORRY BUT I HAVE TO...

GAURI-  I THINK MUJHE JANA CHAIYE... (i think i should go)

SHE REMOVED HIS HAND AND AGAIN STARED TO MOVE BUT AGAIN HE HoLD HER HAND AND PIN HER TO THE WALL....

Om- pehele meri baat complete karne do.....( frst lets me complete )

Gauri(angry)- 1 sec ... kuch time pehele toh mujhe ignore kar rahe the... aab achanak kya baat karni hai???(1 sec some time only you were ignoring me now what you wan to talk)

Om- kya tha woh??? (What was that)

Gauri( comfuse)- kya??? ( what)

Om(irritate)- what was that?? (Mimicking like her..) if someone will found their love they will forgets their best frn an all???

Gauri(hurt)- sahi toh khaha tha.. (i said truth only)

Om(angry) its not true okay(shouting)

Gauri was shocked....suddenly they realise how close they were...they had a intense eyelock.....gauri was the one to break it...

Gauri- why??

Om(irritate with the question)- because you are  important person in my life and there's no question in forgeting you... you know what i jst need you and one more question what made you think like this???

Gauri- mujhe laga ki...(i thought that)
Bfor she completee he cuts her..

Om- tumhe laga ki om ishana ko pasand karta hai toh aab woh mujhe kyun baat ya time spent karega na?? (You thought thatom likes ishana why would he talks to me or spent time with me right???)

Gauri jst noded innocently..
Om's anger is melt seeing her....

Om- but yeh sach nahi hai gauri....!!! (But this not true)you know na i cant imagine my life without my bst frn arround me... and you thought whatever you like..
You know what??

Gauri(inocently)-what??

Om- you are such a idiot....

Gauri- achha aab main idiot.??😒😒
Tum na gadha..(ohh so now am idiot??😒😒 you donkey)

Om- par  tum meri cute mini pataka....( but you are my cute mini pataka)

Gauri saw in his eyes and for the frst time she blused at his statement....
And she looks down to hide it....
BUT BUT Om saw her blushing... he was confuse..but he thought she looks too cute  while blushing... he jst want to pull her cheeks....

Om(smiling)- i think someone is blushing..

Gauri(shocked )- no... who who is blushing .. no one is blushing okay... she bits his chest with her hand😊😊😊

Om(jokly)- kyaa pata !!!!kahin pyar na hojaye...
( who knows !!!! May be some day you fall in love also)

Gauri freeze at the moment when he mention pyar.... but she no that this never ganna happen.. she sadly smiles.
Om saw her being sad.. and thought to tease more...