chapter-7

ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS ENJOY IT... 
Back to story:

Gauri heard everything which broke her heart.😢 ...she runs wiping her tears..

IN OM'S ROOM...

Gauri reach the room and collapse in floor.. she cries her heart out.. her heart broke in 1 sec.... she thought to go far from everyone... she goes toward balcony she looks at sky and cries her heart out....

Gauri( crying)- mama papa applog kyun mujhe chod ke chale gaye...( mama papa why did you go leaving me)

Aab mujhe strong hona hai.. aap log ke liye... main iss family main bhooj nai banna chahati... muhje kuch karna parega.............. she got an idea...!!!!!

She goes to bed and lay down silently crying and jst hoping tommorow goes well....as soon as she drift to sleep om came to room to see if she is okay...

He saw gauri sleeping but also saw the tear stain in her cheeck....his heart was paining seeing her like that  😢😢😢😢...
He goes ner her and cares her hair...

Om- tum akeli nahi ho.. main huin tumare sath... hamne promise bhi kiya tha na haam kabhi ek dosre ka sath nahi chodenge... aur main hamesh tumara sath dunga...
( you are not alone ... am here only... we have promise to be with each other and i will be with you)

He goes to guest room...

NEXT MORNING....

Everyone were present in dining table expect rikara.....

Shivay- gauri or om abhi tak nahi aaye??(gauri and om didnot came yet)

At that time om arrive

Shivay- om?? Gauri kaisi hai??
( om ?? How is gauri??)

Om- haan shivay.. woh abhi soo rahi hai .. i jst hope she is fine ..

Shivay- hm..... she  will be fine soon.. we all knows that your mini pataka is very strong....(hm...  she will be fine soon... we all knows that your mini pataka is very strong)

Om smiles at his statement☺...

Om- hope so...

And rohan and ishana  also come from their repective house...

Rohan( concern)- hey everyone... gauri kaisi hai??
(Hey everyone... how is gauri??)

Om- she is sleeping..

Everyone was having breakfast when gauri reach there...

Om smiles at her at gesture her to have breakfast... she jst noded...

Gauri(gaining everyone attention)- mujhe aap log se kuch baat karni hai..(
I want to tell something)

Dadi- kya puttar( what dear)

Gauri( controlling her tear)-   woh... woh...

Shiavay( softly)- kya hua gauri?? Bolol kya baat hai
(What happen gauri ??? Tell us??)

Gauri( closing her eyes)- woh mai abroad study ke liye jana chahata huin
( that i want to go for abrod study)

Everyone was shocked as hell..... om was the most shocked hearing gauri....

Om( shocked)- gauri kya keh rahi ho??( gauri what are you saying??)

Gauri- hain om main austrlia jana chahata huin....
(Yes om i want to go Australia for remaing study)