chapter- 13

Back to story.....
Gauri reach guest room and lock the door. She goes toward balcony and cries her heart out😭😭😭😭.... she miss her family a lot...how she wish she has her parents with her..

In hall everyone goes towards respective rooms...

In gauri's room...

She heard the knock....she thought its would be om... but she dont want to talk with anyone.. but also she dont want to break their heart so she goes and open the door....

Gauri - aap( you)???

It was jhanvi....

Jhanvi(softly)- haan main... tumne kuch khaya?? Nahi naa mujhe pata tha tum kuch khayo gi nahi toh socha idhar hi tumare liye khana lawu....
(Yes me... do you ate anything?? No right i knew it so i bought you some food)

Gauri( teary)- app ne mere liye khana
(You bought food for me??)
Her voice was getting heavy ...

Jhanvi-haan toh meri beti bina khaye kese so satki hai??
( yeah.. how can my daughter sleep without having food..)

Gauri was overwhelmed with jhanvi word.. she has a tear..

Jhanvi- arrey meri beti ro rahi hai??
(My daughter is crying??l)

Gauri( wiping the tear)- nahi anty woh bas aise hi .( no anty nothing like that its jst)

Jhanvi( pouting sadly)- anty nahi beta maa... aaj se tum mujhe maa bulau gi.. thike??
(Its not anty dear from today you call mother to me okay??)

Gauri was surprised but equally happy as there someone she can call mama ....

Gauri( crying)- mama...😢😢😢

Jhanvi also has tear in her eyes and jhanvi hug gauri... both cries in between the hug...after sometime jhanvi make her sit in bed and make her eat with her hand.. gauri was obediently eating with teary eyes and jhanvi was wiping her tear...

And all this was wetness by om... he came to give food for gauri but seeing them he was really happy... he loved this two ladies more than anything.. one is his mother... and another is his bestfrn... and this both ladies care him a lot only this two ladies has right to worry for him and they means a lot for him...and he left form there happily....

Gauri and jhanvi was talking when someone from back...
Someone- achha dono mujhe bhul gaye.. ( so you both forget me??)

They saw the person it was tej....

Gauri stands from bed..

Tej-arrey bhetho na beta...( plz sit down dear)

Gauri sits again...

Tej- achha do maa beti ki kya baat chal rahi thi??
( so what talk was going on between mother daughter??)

Gauri- kuch nahi uncle hum bass
(Nothing uncle we are jst)
And she was cut by tej...

Tej( faking anger) - jhanvi to mama aur mujhe uncle..?? Its not fair
( you call jhanvi mother and uncle for me... its not fair)

Gauri and jhnvi smiles at tej and gauri was really overwhelmed with tej and Jhanvi's love and care...

Gauri(teary) - pa...pa

Tej saw gauri who has tear in her eyes. .he hurriedly wipe her tear..

Tej- no tear beta plz??

Gauri nodded...
And trio smiles at eachother....
And gauri hugs both jhanvi and tej and both happily reciprocate the hug....