Chapter- 16

Back to story.!!!!!!

Next morning.:
Oberoi mansion was decorated  beautifully..there was only the hastle bustle in OM.. shivay anika was busy arranging the remaining functions...
They are soo happy for their sister as today was her mehendi.

In om's room...
Om was getting ready for function but dreamly imagining her cute mini pataka how she will look today.. he was sure that she will be the best in today"s functions...and his thought was broken by knock in the door.
It was rudra..

Rudra - ohoo.. aaj om aap toh bhohat handsome lagrahe ho..
(Oho... om you are looking very handsome today  )

Om smiles..

Om- aur tuh bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahe ho..
( and your also not looking bad)

Both laughes...

Rudra- waise O mai kuch dino se dekh rahi hun aap kuch jhyada hi khush lagte hai... ??
(Anyways O i have been noticing you look really happy nowadays?)

Om suddenly remember about gauri she the reason of his smiles..he wants to tell rudy that he has fell in love with gauri but he want to tell gauri frst...he was smiling dreamly....

Then rudra and omkara went to hall where the arrangements went going on. He search for gauri but didnot see her nowwhere. He can clearly see the hustle bustle all around the  house.
He also join in helping the other.

Otherside gauri's room
She got ready and was about to go but for last time she look at mirror. She wore the dress which om has gifted.. she was jst admiring the face which was glowing than before..
She came out of the room and can see the beautiful views all arond the house... she goes to priyanka's room to get her for mehendi....
She saw priyanka who was ready to go.. she was smiling and blushing at the same time...and anika also enter with ishana. Ishana saw gauri who was already present there and saw her glowing face . She dont know but she has doubt that the same dress she has choose in shop but she didnot buy it and how did she got it..

Anika- uff meri nanad kitni pyari lag rahi hai... aww...
Kisi ki nazar naa lage.
(Uff.. my sister in law is looking pretty ..awww... may evil cant reach your site.  )

Priyanka smiles and thank her..
All ladies bring priyanka down .
All were happy to see  small priyanka now getting married in some days...

But most awaited om saw gauri who was breathtakingly beautufull. He can see she wore his gifted dress which make his heart was beating  more than
Anything..  

Gauri's dress👇👇

Ishana's dress👇