chapter 21

Thankyou so much for loving my story..😀😊.. its feels really good.
I hope you all might have forget the story as i am not able to update really sorry for that... thankyou for completing the target.

BACK TO STORY..

The fuction was going on with full swing. All were enjoying with their fullest. Om was observing gauri who was soo happy. And seeing her happy it make his heart feel dancing. It has been year he has seen her happy. He was smiling as he found his love in his best frn whom he alwys fight with , never he has thought that je can fall for his mini pataka.  How can he forget that he was so  stupid that he used to told her that he like ishana. But now he was happy that he has clear that he doesnot love ishana to gauri. He was in deep thought when the light went off. And he saw to be married couple was in limelight for dance. They were dancing so well.

Now the turn was of shivika. They went to dance floor and dance in tere bin. All clap for them. All of them went one by one. But atlast only four were left. Ishana gauri rohan and om.
Ishana was about to hold om but before she hold he move on to gauri. Gauri was shocked at first but somehere she was so happy that om choose her . All family member was happy. Om and gauri was looking at each other.

Om- can i have a pleasure to dance with you?

Gauri was feeling really strange as she had never feel that this before as she has dance with many people but the way he was asking her gives her goosebumps. Hearing his soo sweet voice she was melting. When they were young om used to go and dance with ishana for dance leaving gauri alone. Gauri feels lonely  om didnot notice how gauri feels  seeing them  happyily dancing . When om  used to look at gauri she jst give him fake smile.  But now she cant understand what happen to him.
She was looking at him with tear as only om can see. He sigh not to cry and she automatically nod in yes. 

They goes to dance floor.. the light were dim as romantic song were played in background. They play Duniya from luka chuppi . Om's one hand  protectively
Held her back and one hand in her hand. At they start to dance they were in dreamland.

All were admiring them except one pair of eyes. Yes it was ishana. She was fuming in ANGER .

Back to stage.

They were dancing as the song was playing. In between the dance.

Om(whispering) -waise i want to say something  can i??

Gauri nod her head postive.

Om( jokingly) -am wondering where is my chirpy mini pataka. The one who alwys talk and talk and most imp cant live without fighting with me .I think she is lost somewhere. Everyone's fav person but now the one who more silent.

Gauri look other side hiding her tear.

Om slowly make her look at him.

Om( softly ) - hey hey... kya hua?? Dont cry gauri am sorry if i say anything wrong.

Gauri( heavy voice)- its nothing like that...

Om wipes her tear with his thumb.

Om- missing momy dady??

Gauri tear make her ways as she nod her head. If only her parent were alive she would not be as now.

Om's heart was feeling restless as seeing her crying.

Om(heavy voice) - i also miss them. They love me more than you( jokingly)

Gauri chuckles while tear in her eyes. Yes her family love om more than her. They pamper om soo much as om and gauri alwys fight and at last gauri parent support om. And om's parent support gauri.