Training

"Today we'll be doing another training exercise," Lazily announced looking over the sea of eager teens.

I raised my hand.

"Do we get to chose partners?" I asked as I held my breath.

"No, the teams are already settled," I sighed.

——

"Hey Allmight!" I said running up to him "I wasn't expecting to see you here." I said greeting the pro hero.

"You seem energetic as usual, how about Ochako?"

"So-so,"

"Tell her I said hi." He waved to me before going to eet Mr Aizawa.

"So as you know we're having a test.  We're going to announce the team" Aizawa grumbled

I had zoned back in when my name was called out. My face dropped hearing my name called out right before Bakugou's. On top of that I was against Todoroki. And Toru of course.

"Ochako and Midoriya Vs Iida and Momo," My attention soon was sent to twin sister. Who sent me a weak smile. I had to try not to go overboard. That would be difficult but i really wasnt trying to labelled a problem child. We already had one of those.

——

"Hey Bakugo what's your game plan, I know Toru is invisible so it would be for me to get her with my quirk-"

"Shut up you damn extra I'm going after half and half got it"

"But we're meant to hairs the bomb"

"There's to of us right"

"Right but I think we should strategize first"

I walked up to him and stroked his cheek all life being sucked out of his eyes. I sighed

"Talking to you is like arguing with a toddler. So as I was saying for a strategy Your going after Toru your going to block off the corridors with your explosions, knowing Shouto he's going to come for the bomb so I'll be here to attack him, sound like a plan...oh I forgot I was controlling you."

I realised my control on Bakugo

"What was that for you bit-

"So villain team Y/N and hero team Toru the fight starts, NOW!"

•3rd person·•

"Y/N makes a good villain doesn't she"
Ochako sweatdropped at Kirishima's comment.

"At least the got Bakugo to listen?" Denki sweatdropped.

"I just hope she has control over her anger," Ochako sounds concerned and worried for Shouto.

"Yeah I hope so too" Momo said with the same worried tone as Ochako

Meanwhile Y/N was guarding the bomb katsuki was on a murderous rampage really getting into his role as a villain blowing up walls

"That sh*tty girl thinking she's the boss, Telling me what to do, damn her," Katsuki was murmuring to himself. "Where is that damn invisi-b*tch," he cursed blowing up a wall.

Toru yelped as that being the wall she was next to in an attempt to sneak round him.

Bakugo had picked up on this And let out another explosion, this time to corner her.

In the explosion he could see the outline of a female figure moving towards him he sent off 2 smaller explosion to thicken the smoke.

He got her from behind and captured the girl carrying her

"Let go of me!" Toru was clearly embarrassed that Bakugo was carrying her naked figure like a sack of potatoes.

"STOP WHINING B*TCH!"

Toru was silenced my the aggression

"Your back so soon, Shouto hasn't shown up yet so I'm waiting."

He dropped Toru on the floor.
I walked up to where he dropped Toru, sorry this will all be over soon.

The doors swung open

"Speak of the devil, Mr. *ssrag is here took you long enough."

Shouto was silent.

"Bakugo leave it to me," I said putting Toru into a more comfortable position.

"I hope Y/N doesn't get carried away." Ochako was anticipating what was going to happen next.

"Fine let's get this over with," Shouto said running at her making the floor iced. "Bakugo protect Toru," I called back "Tut, tut, tut predictable," I jumped to avoid my feet being frozen.

Shouto was still silent.
"Babe why don't you talk it isn't that hard right. You obviously talked Momo up in order to kiss her,"
"C'mon babe."

Tears were were quickly brimming in his eyes.

"Oh so the little ice demon does have a heart," "How about I stomp on them like you did to me that would be reasonable, right! Right! Right Shouto! That would be fine, wouldn't it."

I didn't notice that I was starting to cry now

"Please Y/N please forgive me I'm sorry it was a mistake," he started walking towards my slowly reaching out, he got to close to me and tried to hold me. I jerked back stopping him coming towards me

"Huh mistake, no that wasn't a mistake our relationship was." I glared at him turning him to stone

"Took you long enough b*tch"

"I'm sorry explosion boy."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME Y-

"Team Y/N WINS!!

•·–·•

Hey my beautiful Oreo's hey your still Hella salty about the whole Momo and Shouto thing, and sorry if I don't update as frequently, last week I had a week off from school and the teachers have just piled us with homework 😢😑😲

📪 Share

🌟 Vote

📝Comment

Love you

~Author Sama out 💜