Explosion boy

"Sorry if Bakugo hurt you he's really violent I know, but... I could take you out to this really nice cafe to make up for it."

"No don't worry girl, my back isn't too sore nothing a good spa day can't fix!"

"We should go to the spa as a group, or the beach that would be fun yeah," Toru beamed as I missed along in agreement.

"Oi, dollface what's with you and icy hot?"

I ignored the loud mouth as I made my way back to the stadium, with Toru.

"Do you think any of the boys would be interested?" I grinned, sounding more perverse than I'd intended but can you really fault me.

"DON'T F*CKING IGNORE ME!"

Chile...To ignore, or not too ignore.

"Umm I'm not sure we'll have to ask them—"

I felt a strong hand on my shoulder I couldn't help but flinch.

"YOU B*TCH!"

I spun on my heel to face the boy, a glare printed on my face. I was more than irritated now. He'd called me a bitch. A bitch, I hated that word it's such a degrading word that the use of it towards myself just pissed me off.

I yanked on his stupidly short tie as I brought him down to eye level.

"Don't, you ever call me that again you asshole."

There was silence.

Tch.

"Just answer the question,"

You could see he wasn't able expecting that from the change in his needy tone.

"That's really none of your business but I don't really care so just know he's a cheating ba–, he's my ex."

I walked away not giving him much time to respond. Continuing to talk to Toru

--

"Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina how'd you guys do?"

"I passed," Tsuyu answered

"I can't say that," Ochako sweatdropped "the way you handled Bakugou was quite the scene"

"Yeah that was so funny," Mina giggled "and unexpected, but mostly funny!"

"How did it feel to have him silent," Tsuyu chirped.

"Pretty good actually, but I don't really know how I feel about him calling me dollface!"

"Ooooohh sounds like someone likes you!" Ochako sang.

"Ha are we talking about the same person your trying to tell me Katsuki Bakugo could love not even love, like someone! Don't make me laugh," the girls giggled at my comment

"I ship it!" Ochako chipped

--

Aizawa was at it again with his depressed nature "I have an group project for you on the water cycle make it as nice as possible I'll be judging you on attractivness,"

--›(I just realised how that sounds but I like it so i won't change it.)

I gave Ochako the look

"Oh and Y/N don't even bother looking round at Ochako. I've already decided your partners"

My face fell to one of disgust and displeasure

"Ashido and Sero. Ochako and Tenya
Midoriya and Toru. Mineta and Yaoyorozu. And lastly a three Kirishima Y/N and Bakugo"

"Any objections?"