tournament arc. training

I got down from bed and went to get some cereal. I got a bowl and took out some Coco pops and milk. Whilst putting back the milk I spotted two notes on the fridge.

The first one said:

Gone shopping, your mum's working late again, at the hospital

-love dad

The second one read

Y/N btw the last bit of cereal is for you I'm going to train with Izuku for the school tournament.

-be back around 4pm :)

Ochako's finally going to make a move huh. Can't wait to here about it. She'd make a good girlfriend. Ooh if for the tiniest chance Izu~kun breaks her heart then he's done.

I got out a random box of cereal and poured it in a bowl followed by done milk.

The annual UA school tournament Huh. I should probably train as well. I could probably train with our Tsu. That might be fun. I could always rely on Katsuki... But that means I would gamble on the chance he's in a sh*t mood.

Oh well I guess, just means it would be more fun to beat him all over again.

With my mind all made up I took a shower and got dressed.

---

I gently knocked on the door, to no response.
I knocked the door with a lot more force.
All of a sudden swung open in front of me.

"Oh, Y/N~sweetheat, your probably here for my little sh*t of a son. But I'm sorry to tell you he isn't here. He left without telling me where he was going."

Her tone does not match her words

"O-oh...I wanted him to help me train did the school tornament"

"If that's the case you could try looking for him around the beach or the park. That's where he usually is if he's not at the arcade."

"Thanks Mitsuki! I'll go look for him"

"Make sure to check those places."

I ran back home and after changing I headed towards the beach.

---
On this specific beach there was a closed off area, palm trees providing shade offer the warm sand the lush bushes provided an arch.

"90, 91, 92, 93, 94..." I heard a familiar agitated voice.

"Eek!" I squealed

"Hey, Bakugo did you hear that voice?"

I ducked down and hid in a bush with my face red as a tomato.

Oml...

In front of me were 2 very well sculpted boys.

Kirishima was wearing a this now semi-white vest that clung to his body due to sweat.

Bakugo was shirtless in a pair of sweatpants.

...

OML, OML, OML, OML, OML, OML, OML, what kind of luck is this, is this karma for being such an amazing person? I highly doubt that in a pretty sh*tty member of society. Thank you Allmight!

Oh f*ck my nose is bleeding, my inner fangirl is being unleased.

Shoot what am going to say, just say quiet and try to play off cool...

"..."

"Oh...It was probably just the wind-"

"I could probably try out my new move on it-"