Day 14

Today is the day of the party. I couldn't be more excited to see Ian again and all my other friends. The theme is Under the Sea, I woke up at 8:00am to make sure I would have time to get ready before heading to the main hall at 4:00pm. The other girls were as excited as me, they couldn't wait to see the amazing decorations and everyone's outfits. I decided to go for a look that would represent the idea that I have of the ocean. It took me a lot of days to create this outfit and make it as perfect as possible. I decided to inspire myself from a bioluminescent jellyfish to design my dress.

I felt nervous the whole day, I decided to read a book to change my mind before asking Jamie to help me with my hair

I felt nervous the whole day, I decided to read a book to change my mind before asking Jamie to help me with my hair. I was captivated by the story of "Pride and Prejudice" when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Noah standing there with flowers, like he did at the first party.

-Noah ?

-I was wondering if you would like to come to the party with me...

He looked down.

-You brought me flowers?

-Yeah...I know you like them.

There was an awkward silence.

-Yeah...I'll go with you...but I'm not ready yet.

-I'll come and pick you up later.

His eyes were glistening.

-Sounds good...

~5 minutes before the "Under the Sea" party

-ANGEL HURRY WE'RE GONNA BE LATE ! screamed Jamie.

I touched up my gloss one last time before heading outside of our cabin. Noah,Michael,Dom and Gregg were waiting for us outside, looking like prince charmings.
We arrived at the main hall and entered the ball room.

Everything was perfectly decorated to represent the beauty of the ocean

Everything was perfectly decorated to represent the beauty of the ocean. I scanned the room to see if Ian had arrived. I saw him standing alone at a table,he looked very upset. I approached him to ask him what was wrong. When he noticed my presence he suddenly became tense and he looked anxious. He stood up and left before I could reach his table. I figured he needed to pee and didn't make a big deal out of it. I saw Emma across the room and jumped in her arms.

-I missed you sooo much !

-Me too Angel it was literally the longest week of my life.

Kylie,Lili and Holland joined us. We had a lot to catch up on and talked for almost an hour. After our long discussion we decided to go on the dance floor.

Ian was staring at us from across the room.

-Girls, I'm gonna come back in a few. I just have to go talk to Ian.

He tried to escape me again but I didn't leave him the chance.

-Ian what's wrong ?!

-Nothing why do you ask !

He couldn't even look at me in the eyes.

-Ian after all you told me about yourself you cannot even look at me in the eyes WHAT IS WRONG !

-I shouldn't have tell you anything...

-What do you mean ?

-I mean that I regret even talking to you in the first place !

My heart stopped.

-Why do you say that ?

-It was a mistake! We shouldn't be together, now leave me alone !

-IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT !

-YES IT IS !

I stormed out of the room in tears. I needed some time alone to process what the heck just happened. I guess Noah realized that I was gone because he joined me outside.

-Are you alright?

-No...

-What happened ? I saw you talking with Ian.

-I don't know what happened...I think he just dumped me.

-Why would someone ever do that ?

I didn't know what to reply.

-Seriously...You deserve someone better ! Now come with me we're gonna go dance.

He went to the DJ booth to request a song. "Thank u,next" from Ariana Grande started playing. I couldn't help but laugh.

-I want you to know that I'll always be there for you Angel...

-I know...and it means a lot.

We kept dancing together the whole night. Some of our friends joined us and I even forgot about Ian.

After the party Noah escorted me back to my cabin to tell me good night. He was a real sweetheart during the whole party.

-I hope your night wasn't that bad...

-It was amazing actually Noah...only because of you.

I knew he wanted to kiss me...and I wanted to kiss him back...I don't know if it's because of the whole situation with Ian or not. I decided to make the first move and pressed my lips against his.

-Thank you...for everything.