Welcome to Magicus Academy

My morning has been pretty boring as usual until I opened my mailbox to discover an old parchment.

My name is Angel. I'm an ordinary girl, I have no power or any special abilities like my friends. I have blue eyes and long chestnut hair with blond highlights.I consider myself as witty and sweet but I never felt like I belonged in my friend group because I'm surrounded by a demon,a witch,a mermaid,a vampire,a fairy and a werewolf. I've never met my parents, they died when I was very young. I've been living with one of my best friend Kylie and her family since I was really young and that's how I ended up meeting the others. They all need to hide their special abilities to the ordinary people,I'm the only human that knows about it. We never left each other's side ever since, we were 5 and we're now 17 years old.

I opened the letter slowly, my hands were shaking...All my best friends gathered around me.

Dear Miss Parker,
You are invited to join Magicus Academy (School of magical creatures) as the new school year begins on August 5th. It would be a pleasure for us to welcome you to develop your abilities and make you a greater version of yourself.

Ruby White
Magicus Academy's President

-What the heck is going on ? I'm not even a magical creature why are they sending me this letter... I said confused

-In my opinion you are probably like Harry Potter, a wizard but you don't even know about it...that's possible ya know... replied Kian

Kian is one of my best friend but also my secret crush. He is a demon.He is sarcastic and has a bad boy attitude,but he has a soft romantic side that I adore about him. He has tattoos,short chocolate hair, hazel eyes and an irresistible smirk.

-That makes literally no sense at all... replied Emma sharply

Emma is my closest friend.She is a witch and she is also invited to attend Magicus Academy like all of my other friends. She is incredibly smart and beautiful. She is down to earth and likes to analyze everything. She has short brown hair,with big brown eyes and freckles.

-They probably made a mistake ! exclaimed Dom

Dom is the only person in the group that isn't a close friend of mine... He is a werewolf and he has no filter which annoys me a lot. He is tall and muscular but isn't the smartest of the group, he is funny and generous. He has raven black hair and a beard.

-OMG SHUT UP !!! screamed Kylie

Kylie is my best friend, her family adopted me when I was really young as I mentioned earlier...so Kylie is like my sister. She is a vampire like her entire family. She is stunning, she has long coal black hair, huge brown eyes with long lashes, plump lips and a beautiful curvy body.She is loving, sweet and always there to help others.

-That's okay Kylie, he is right that must be a mistake...I'm not like you guys...

-No matter if you are like us or not if they sent you this letter you need to come to this academy with us...we need you... said Lily

Lily is a fairy. She is kind and loves nature. She doesn't like to argue and she is a little bit naive but she is the sweetest person you will ever meet. She has golden blond, curly hair with blue eyes and she loves to wear baby pink outfits.

-Yeah, there's no way you are leaving us! replied Holland

Holland is a mermaid.She has beautiful long, wavy, strawberry blond hair. She has hazel eyes and plump lips. She is smart and wise but she is also funny and ambitious.

-Well guys I guess we'll find out on August 5th. Until then I just want to have fun with you guys and enjoy every moments, cause we don't know if i'll be able to attend the same school as you or if they'll realize their mistake.

-You're right lets party until we drop!!! exclaimed Dom

And that's what we did until the first day of school finally arrived...