Day 2

Yesterday was all about physical exercises like running and climbing trees...but today we need ed to channel our inner wolf...That's what Derek said once we were done yesterday. I got ready real quick this morning to make sure I wouldn't be late like the previous day. I was the first one to arrive.

"Hello Parker, you're quite early today..."

"Yes...I figured it would be better if I arrived earlier than if I'd arrived late."

"You're wise...I like that."

"Thank you...I also wanted to talk to you."

"Yes, what's on your mind ?"

My hands were shaking.He's quite impressive with his huge muscles and his 6"4.

"I don't think I'll be able to channel my inner wolf..." I said uneasily

"Well you'll have to Angel...you're one of us. Maybe it's not as glamorous as being a vampire or what not...but you're one of us deep inside."

"It's not that I don't want to it's that I don't feel like I can !"

Students started and interrupted our conversation.The class was about to begin.

"Students,as you know today is the day were most of you are going to complete a full transformation. It's gonna be painful I'm not gonna lie...but it will be even worse if you're not ready or aren't fully compatible with the spirits of the wolves. If you have any questions feel free to ask me."

I was sweating...I was definitely not ready but I felt like I needed to transform today even though it was literally impossible.

"Hey Noah...can I talk to you for a sec ?" I was blushing,again!

"Yeah no problem Angel...What's up ?"

"I don't think I can do it Noah...I mean transform..."

Many students were already turning into wolves next to us and others were screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Angel follow me"

He grabbed my hand and started running as fast as he could.I could barely keep up with him but it was liberating...I felt free.

We arrived at a clearing with a huge waterfall.

"Wow Noah...That's absolutely breathtaking !"

"I found this place during my first year when I couldn't transform into a wolf and needed some place to clear up my mind..."

"You ! The Noah wasn't able to transform..."

"It's not that surprising actually, I was just like you...incredibly stubborn!"

I chuckled

"I just don't understand how all of this works and I hate being left in the unknown...like why are we all mixed together...and are we learning the same stuff each years ?"

"I know it's pretty confusing at first but I'm pretty sure they explained it during the meeting in the ceremony room."

"Well, I was with the principal..."

"Oh,okay well for the first week we're all together to create a bond between the different groups. When the second week starts we all get separated by years."

"It makes sense then..."

He laughed. His laugh was so beautiful and so pure...and his smile could light up a room.

"Don't you think Derek will be looking for us ?"

"Nah...don't worry he already has a lot to take care of !"

"Then...do you think we could climb on top of this waterfall to admire the view ?"

"It is my favourite spot actually !"

We started climbing the slippery rocks and ended up on top.

"You know, all the things I avoided to do yesterday like running and climbing...we managed  to do them all them an hour and a half."

I laughed hysterically,I was very tired, Noah looked at me confused and started laughing.We stayed on top of the waterfall for about two hours talking and sometimes just looking at the view or looking at each other. I learned a lot about the school, Ruby White is a vampire and she's been taking care of the academy for centuries and it was originally established by an angel and a demon that fell in love and desired to unite all the creatures.

"I think we should go now, if we don't wanna be in any trouble."

"I'm pretty sure he wouldn't notice but if you want us to go back we can go..."

We decided to do a race to see who would arrive first. He did of course but was nice enough to wait for me.

The end of the day consisted of me trying to morph into a wolf and failing miserably. Everyone else was succeeding including Dom.We then had dinner by a big bonfire and I decided to go back in my cabin and go watch Netflix. I fell asleep while watching a movie...I was exhausted.