Day 5

I was slowly loosing hope...It was already the fifth day of class and I still couldn't transform  into a wolf. I think everything is gonna get better when I'll see my friends in two days at the weekend party. It's been a while since I haven't seen them, even though Noah is amazing I still couldn't wait to hug all my best friends again.

 It's been a while since I haven't seen them, even though Noah is amazing I still couldn't wait to hug all my best friends again

I put my phone away and walked toward the forest

I put my phone away and walked toward the forest. As soon as I arrived I saw Derek our teacher talking with Noah, It seemed like he was in trouble. I tried to listen but I couldn't hear a word of what they were saying.They both turned around like they could hear me breathing. Noah approached me...

"Hey Angel ! Up early?"

"Yeah I couldn't sleep...Why are you up so early speaking with Derek?"

"I couldn't sleep either and I needed to talk to him..."

"Oh...okay I get it..."

Everything was so awkward...normally our conversations are so smooth...I didn't understand.

"Do you mind if I talk to him a little bit more ? I have one last question to ask him..."

"No problem..."

He walked away toward our teacher and started speaking with him again leaving me alone in the middle of the forest...I could barely even see them because of how far they were. I thought to myself "I wish I could hear them..." and then I started hearing bits of their conversation.

"Noah you need to do it..."

"You don't understand that I can't...I'm not like this Derek ! It isn't me and you know it !"

"Do it for her..."

Brittney arrived behind me so I stopped listening.

"Wow Angel you're up pretty early...what are you doing in the woods ?"

"Just listening to birds singing..."

"Isn't it wonderful to be a werewolf and having heightened senses..."

"What ?"

"Don't act like you don't know...superhuman speed, superhuman agility, empathy and heightened senses. These are the special abilities of the werewolves, with shapeshifting of course..."

"Wow I actually didn't know all the pros of being a werewolf."

"You definitely have a lot to learn..."

Noah and Derek came back and students started to arrive. The class was about to begin. Today was the day where we needed to practice our special abilities.

"ANGEL BABYY"

Michael was screaming at me. I rolled my eyes.

"What ? Michael !"

"A little bird told me that you still can't shapeshift into a wolf...maybe I could give you private lessons like Noah. I heard that you have a great way of paying back. If you know what I mean..."

"I actually don't...but please enlighten me !"

"Noah told us that you slept with him !"

He was laughing and looking me up and down like a piece of meat.

"One of the things that I hate the most are rumours and the other are douchebags...So let me set this straight Michael ! I've never slept with anyone! okay?"

"Then why would Noah lie to us and tell us all the juicy details ?"

HE WAS WICKING AT ME !!!

It was enough! I ran toward Noah angrier than I've ever been.

"YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON I'VE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ! YOU ARE A SELFISH PRICK !!!"

Noah was looking at me with regret in his eyes. All of the sudden I started feeling a sharp pain like every bones in my body were breaking one by one. Hairs started growing on my body and my fingernails became claws. Before I knew it I was a little grey wolf on four paws.

Everyone was clapping and cheering.

I came back to my human form to finish my argument with Noah.

"Angel I can explain..."

"There's nothing to explain Noah." said Derek

I turned around and saw him walking towards us.

"I told him to do this. So you would finally transform."

"Why ?"

"Because I have no time to waste. I knew that it would make you so mad that you would snap and then change into a wold."

"So all of this is fake ?"

"Yeah, I know you didn't sleep with Noah...but my offer is still on !" replied Michael

He winked again. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"I'll have to decline..."

Noah laughed, Dom hugged me tight and many students high fived me. Finally being a werewolf wasn't that bad...