Surprise

-Hey Princess...it's been a while.

I couldn't believe it, Ian was standing in front of me.

-What ?! How ?!

I was dreaming.

-Your friends told me to come here to surprise you because you were feeling down lately...

I jumped in his arms. I hugged him so tightly he couldn't breathe.

-I've missed you too Angel...

He was laughing. I suddenly realized that I was still in his embrace.

-Sorry...

I chuckled.

-I just...I couldn't wait to see you again...Since your near death experience the only thing I've been thinking about is you.

He smirked.

-I've been dreaming about you too princess !

-Shut up !

We all started laughing.

-The plan was to show Ian what it's like to be a werewolf! exclaimed Jamie

-So he can realize we aren't that bad.

-I'm not sure it's a good idea...

-Of course it is Ian ! We know the only thing you want right now is to sneak out with Angel and make out...but it's not gonna happen!

Ian rolled his eyes.

-Okay then, what do you wanna show me ?

-The first thing we wanna do is a race ! To prove you that we are faster.

-HA ! You wish !

-Are you scared to loose against us ?

-I ain't.

-Then on 3...2...1...GOOOOOO

I started running as fast as I could. Ian was so fast I couldn't believe it. The three girls were definitely very competitive but it was clearly impossible they could win this race.

-YOU CHEATED IAN ! screamed Sofia

-No...it's not my fault you're sooo slow.

I chuckled.

-You did pretty good princess...

-You're not a very good liar...you should stick to running.

He playfully elbowed me.

-You know what else I'm VERY good at ?

-I don't know tell me ?

-Kissing.

I rolled my eyes.

-Last time I checked you weren't THAT good...

I was teasing him because he's an incredible kisser...

-Then...let's do it again so I can redeem myself.

He grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me passionately. He smelled really good, like a mix of sweet and spicy.

-You're better than I remembered....

He smirked.

-I could do this all day.

I don't know if we're in a relationship or if it's just a game for him...It's hard to tell.

-We don't wanna interrupt you two lovebirds but we got other things to do...

-Like what ? asked Ian

-Well, my ancestors always said that a werewolf must show their true form to the man or woman they aspire to date...so Angel.

-What ?! Like now ?

Ian looked a bit shocked.

-I think we should get to know each other a little better before hand...

-That's the beauty of it when you transform in front of someone you like he gets to see right through you, every single details about your life that you deeply wanna share with him.

I was panicking.

-It's okay if you don't wanna do it now princess...

Ian hold my hand. It gave me all the confidence I needed.

-I'm ready! I want you to know who I truly am...and that's the best way to do it !

I was extremely nervous but I knew that it was the right decision, so I transformed into my wolf form. Somehow I felt really connected with Ian, I was sharing with him many details of my life, without any control. At the end of the "process" everything went black...