Prologue

“Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier”

Chloe, Luke, Charles, and Camila were the group in college back in the days. All four of them studied acting and theatre, started together, and graduated together. After college Camila and Charles went off to Vancouver after getting parts on Riverdale while Chloe and Luke stayed in LA to film for Marvel’s Agents of Shield. The couples went separate ways, but always stayed in contact.

A few years later Chloe and Luke adopted a daughter while filming, but kept their daughter hidden from the fans. Camila and Charles later adopted a daughter but also decided to keep her away from all the fame and press. Both couples had a fear of their daughters’ lives being ruined because of all the fame.

When Agents of Shield gets moved to Vancouver for their next season, Charles and Camila offer for the two to stay with them at their house. Now with both parents being busy and the girls being hidden, they try to find a way to cope with the change and be happier with their lives. But with the shows getting more publicity, secrets are unfolded and fans are starting to find information out. And that information might include adoption certificates.

Collab with Lucyboo101