Six

Skylar’s POV
Chapter 6

    When I got inside I seen Lydia in a corner of the living room crying.

“Hey what’s wrong? I asked from a distance i don’t trust how this is going to end. “Where’s your nanny?” I asked. She looked at me and quickly wiped away her tears.

“Nothing. I’m fine.” She said getting up.

“Lydia where’s Erin. Your mom told me to pay her when I got back.” Mom said.

“She left.” She said in a sad tone. “Her and her boyfriend was over not even paying attention to me. I ordered some pizza and she got mad, it wasn’t my fault she was doing a terrible job at watching me. I threatened to tell mom and then her and her boyfriend just left me her alone.” She said in a sincere voice but knowing her she was probably being a brat.

“How long ago was that?” Dad asked. I decided to head to the kitchen and get something to eat since they were going to be to occupied with Lydia to feed me.

“Around 5 so 2 hours.” She said and mom got on her phone. Probably to call Camila and tell her how her nanny bailed.

-

Another day of set but this time it is literally going to be hell. Because Lydia is without a babysitter mom being the nice person she is decided to offer to bring her to set until Camila and Charles can find a new babysitter. Lord knows how long that’s going to take.

“Skylar breakfast!” Dad yelled. I grabbed my school bag and went downstairs. Oatmeal, I hate oatmeal.

“Don’t give it that look it’s good for you.” Mom said.

“And so is going out and meeting kids my own age. But you have no problem keeping that away from me.” I said pushing the bowl away from me.

“Come on it can’t be that bad.” Dad said

“The closest thing I got to a best friend is a 30 year old women.” I said back

“I love oatmeal.” Lydia said next to me. Yeah it seems like you also enjoy torturing me so that isn’t saying much. I said that in my head because mom and dad would probably have it out for me if I didn’t. Camila and Charles apologized to me last night and Lydia actually got in trouble for causing me so much problems my first few days here.

“Fine I’ll make you a bowl of cereal instead.” Mom said.

“Does Liz work today?” i asked. I wanted to hang out in her trailer. It’s the only place i can netflix binge and possibly be away from demon Lydia.

“Um I think so.” Mom said and handed me my cereal. “Feels good not having to rush t o try and beat L.A traffic. For once we can actually take our time and fight to leave the house an hour before call times.” Mom said pulling her hair into a ponytail.

“Still managed to be late though.” Dad said.

“Almost everyday but what did you expect. You live with 2 girls you thought you would leave on time.” I said

“Okay but if we set to leave an hour early and somehow we leave 30 minutes till call time and it's a 30 minute drive on a good day.” He complained

“We tried to leave on time.” Mom said

“Yeah but my bed just kept calling me to crawl back into it.” I said and mom laughed.

“Should have tried harder.” I said.

“You always went with them to set?” Lydia said speaking up.

“Um for the most part yeah.” I said and she just went back to playing with her food.