Eleven

Skylars POV

What Skylar said really made me think. i got adopted about the same age as Lydia is now. Extremely shy and and always scared to ask for anything. Always so patient with me and never upset me. For the first few years at least.  We had a lot of fun and a laughs but honestly what he did is such a hard thing to get over. Especially since they promised me they would never hurt me. That was the first promise they made to me. I'm pretty sure they are both fighting right now since he hit me.

They both came into the room mom holding my water cup and setting it down.

"I know this isn't the most ideal place or time to take about this but when is." Mom I mean Chloe said.

"We want to know exactly how your feeling right now." Dad I mean Luke said

"Well my body hurts." I started and they cut me off.

"No that's not what we meant." Mom said.

"Well i'm still  not completely over it. It brought back a lot of bad memories that I tired so hard to forget about. It's really hard to see myself being completely safe with you guys again. I'm not going to lie I do blame you da- Luke and I wouldn't feel safe being alone with you." I said. Its best to let it all out.

"And that's reasonable. I wouldn't want you to be in a position where you aren't comfortable you have to understand that and we both love you unconditionally no matter what. We don't regret anything." Mom said.

"There's one more thing." I said. "If we want this to work we are going to have to move out of their place. All this drama stimulated from living with them so to avoid more rising we will have to live on our owns." I said. I sound like such an adult.

"We were thinking the same thing. We will start looking for our own place once your out of the hospital." Luke said.

"Yeah I know this isn't the best time but you didn't get into the private school." Mom said and I was extremely disappointed.

"So there goes my chance at school." I said.

"Welp I finished my last scene so i'm done working so we can have you go to a public school. Considering your age group isn't really are demographic." Luke said and I nodded. Okay maybe this wont be so bad.

-

Ive been kept in the hospital for 5 days just to make sure nothing bad or anything went undetected. Mom and dad said they found some promising apartments where Elizabeth is staying and there is a middle school near there but nothing written in paper. Due to my wrist fracture I can't use crutches so I am on a wheel chair fun times.

"We are having pizza night." Camila said. 

"Ooh what are we celebrating." Mom asked.

"Skylar finally being home. Plus we want to spend as much time as possible before you all leave." Charles said.

"Well nothings been set yet. We are here for a little bit while. It was a fun temporary stay though thanks for making us feel at home." Mom said

"Thanks for being like a little sister to me too." I said to Lydia and she looked surprised but still hugged me