Four

Skylar’s POV
Chapter 4

    “Sky we are a guest in this house you can’t just go hurting their child.” Dad scolded me and I was about to blow a fuse.

“I didn’t do it! Plus the cars freaking plastic how would it even her that bad. I must stepped on the entire car while I held her finger their for it to hurt to the point on her crying.” I said back. Mom and dad always said if something isn’t right speak out right.

“Skylar you do not talk back to an adult.” He scolded again.

“I am not talking back. You and mom always said to speak out if something isn’t right and this isn’t right. Your yelling at me for something I didn’t even do. You told me to come in here and play with her im 13 about to be 14 and she’s 9 what the heck would we even have in common?” I said honestly I don't think this is the best idea but whatever.

“I want you to go apologize to Lydia and then go to your room for the rest of the day. We did not raise you to be disrespectful.” I scoffed you have got to be kidding me.

“Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.” I said and walked out of Lydia’s room and slammed my door. I know he said to apologize but I’m not saying sorry something I didn’t do. The little brat.

-

“Sky we need to talk about your recent behavior.” Mom said it was after dinner and I didn't want to eat anything she brought me some food put it's just sitting on my desk. I really want Elizabeth right now. She wants to talk about my behavior even if I have done absolutely nothing to her.

“There's nothing to talk about.” I said laying down facing my wall.

“Your dad said you talked back to him earlier.” She said. She’s always more soft and understanding with me when it comes to discipline. I can tell she doesn’t believe me though and I’m not about to waste a breath. She was waiting for me to respond but I’m not going to. “At Least say sorry for slamming the car door on her.

“THE FREAKING THING WAS PLASTIC. It was a plastic pink barbie car. Whether I did it or not which I didn’t it wouldn't have hurt. It would have been a literal pinch.” I said. “So no I will not apologize for something I didn’t do and if i’m grounded oh well. Ground me, take away my non-existent phone, Oh better Idea tell me I can’t hang out with my non existent friends that’ll really teach me. You know take away things I dont have for something I didn’t do.” I said and held Lizzie’s blanket closer to me. She finally gave up and walked away and left my room.

“Hey bully hows the grounded life.” Lydia said coming into my room.

“What do want?” I said annoyed.

“Oh just came to receive this apology I was supposed to get hours ago.” She said in a cocky tone.

“Well too bad. I don’t say sorry for things I didn’t do.” I said back not giving her anymore of my energy.

“Man that's tough. I wonder what would happen if you “kicked” me while my parents are here right now as your parents tell my parents how you hurting me was a one time thing.” She said in a malicious tone. I didn’t gve her the time of day she was bluffing. Next thing I know she flings herself into my desk chair and starts crying.

“What the heck is your problem!” I yelled hopping out of my bed and all the adults come in my room.

“What happened in here!” Charles said

“Oh my god Lydia are you okay?” Camila said running to her.

“Skylar what did you do this time?” Dad said to me.

“I didn’t do anything that girl is-”

“She pushed me into her desk after I tried to hug her and told her I forgave her for hurting my finger.” She said fake crying. This girl is literally psychotic.

“SKYLAR LYNN.” Chloe said. Charles and Camila took Lydia out of my room so they could “discipline me”

“What is your problem 1 day we’ve been here for a day and you just start acting out?” Dad said

“But I-’

“Honestly where is the coming from. Are you scared that we will give all our attention to Lydia. She's not our daughter you don't have to worry about that.

“I’m not-”

“SKylar your in huge trouble.” Then they started to lecture me. I gave up honestly I really did they aren't going to believe anything I say so why bother anyway?