Sadness

Dear Diary,

Why does god hate me and my family? Why was I born? Why am I alive right now? These are the questions that I think about everyday, even if some days are going really well. I hate myself, I hate my life and I honestly think that I have no reason to live. I just wanna........................ Die, all the time I just wanna die, even on the "Happy" moments in my life. I'm beginning to think that.......I'm a nobody and a nothing, like, I belong in the trash, like I'm not loved, like I'm not human, like I just don't fit in.

Even in school, I feel empty and sad, as if I should've been not born at all. Then, everything would've been nice, no bullying, no fights during school, and no violence, just peace and harmony. And at that, I have to fake a smile so my.... 'friends'.... don't worry about me. I honestly hope that I die soon because seeing my happiness drain itself from my body, makes me feel unloved, not cared about, the list of my sadness could go on forever and become the first fact about me, the girl who thinks god hates her and her family. Then again, I never felt loved and will always feel like this. Even my crush, Tiyanna Fauntleroy, doesn't love me, that's how I know I am not loved, by anyone, period. That's why I'm all alone, all the time, any day, even the weekend. I gave up on life already and it just, makes me feel depressed.

Anyways, bye~bye people I love and have a good day 😊❤✌💮✌❤😊

             Love,
                ~>Melissa<~

P.S. I literally still feel sad and empty.