A Crush's Playfulness Can Be Hurtfully

*Hint: My crush is someone kya1967, and I know in our school. Her name starts with a 'T' and ends in an 'A'.* •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Dear Diary,

Today in school, my crush asked me out on paper. I knew it was a fake relationship because when I said "yes", my crush and her friend laughed right after that. That's when and why... I knew it was fake, and yet..... I was still so hurt. How did I know this relationship was fake? Because we never did anything romantic, like holding hands, hugging when we say 'hi' to each other, and even kissing each other goodbye.

Then I overheard on my bus that...................... it was fake.......I just knew it was a fake relationship, I don't know what in my crush's mind................told her to play with my heart. I kinda wish.......I never introduced myself..........I never said 'hi' to that demon....I hate her............I hate her so much, I hurt myself.........all that stress she puts me through...... it makes me wanna die............I hate that bitch...........I hate her for what she did to me. She doesn't know how much it hurts................... she doesn't know how much I loved her and that..............I would do anything to help me forget her..............................................anything, even if.....................it includes death. Well, bye......

    Love,
         ~>Melissa<~

Anyways, bye people I love and have a good day 😊🖤💮🖤😊