Anthony Imagine

I'm Sorry. No I am

"Anthony can you just leave me alone?" you snapped at your boyfriend for probably the tenth time in a couple minutes.
He was just not leaving you alone. He constantly was wrapping his arms around you and trying to kiss you while you were trying to get stuff done around the house. Yeah it's kinda cute, but for some reason today he was extra clingy even when you've asked him to stop.
Those events mixed with you being on your monthly did not make for a good combination.

"I love you though," Anthony says as his excuse.

"That's great but not right now," you snap once again removing his arms from around your waist.

Anthony looks down unsure of what to say next.

"You know what? I think I should head home," you say not wanting to stay longer which could result in a big fight between the two of you.

"Uh... did I do something wrong? Sorry..." he said starting to trail off and walk to the back of the house.

"No wait Anthony. I am. I'm acting iffy today because it's uh that time of month," you awkwardly explained.

Anthony turned around. "I got loads of chocolate in my kitchen and half your favorite movies if you want to watch those with or without me."

"Oh my gosh this is why I love you," you said walking up and kissing him.