Cenna Imagine

Freshman Bets

"alright class," your teacher said bringing out a box with what seemed like letters in it, "if y'all remember within the first week of your freshman year you wrote a letter to your senior self, today we are going to be opening those letters," he said with a smile.
he handed you yours and you thought it would be best to wait until lunch to open it, which you did. after you ate you went outside and sat down on one of the benches to read the letter. you opened it and started to read and noticed the things you got done, and the goals you had forgotten about. there's one goal though that you had forgotten about.
'okay but please say you asked out your crush at the time,' you mentally read. 'cenna rashidi. please say that you've at least kissed him. i hope you remember the bet you made with y/b/f that if you didn't shoot your shot by the last day of senior year you owe her 50$.' you laughed to yourself, but thought you felt someone behind you. you turned and of course saw none other than your current best friend cenna rashidi.
his facial expression was hard to read, oh god did he read the letter? that question was quickly answered when all of a sudden cenna quickly went in and you felt his lips on yours. you were taken aback at first so you didn't move for the first couple moments, causing cenna to pull back worriedly.
"i uh, you still wanna shoot your shot?" he asked nervously.
"isn't that something you should ask before going into a kiss," you joked back.
cenna's cheeks quickly turned red, he looked at the ground and started to get up.
"cenna hold up, look at me," you said, cenna did as said and you went for a second kiss. "how about i take that 50$ i owed y/b/f and we go out for a night on the town," you say.
"pick you up at 7:30!" cenna said excitedly before running off to a few of his friends.