Caylus Imagine pt2

it had been maybe 45 minutes into the session when you saw the three boys walking over to you.
"y/n, you ready to go?" caylus asked. you clenched your teeth and pretended that you hadn't heard him.
"yo y/n, come on let's go get some food," adi said. you turn off the treadmill and take out an ear bud as you walk over to them, caylus looking a little confused.
"where are we gonna go eat?" you ask.
"honestly let's just get a drive through i wanna head back home sort of," caylus says.
"you guys wanna go eat somewhere or drive through?" you ask the other three.
"uhm.." jason looks from caylus to you, "drive through?"
"alright i'm down," you respond. caylus' facial expression turned even more annoyed. "let's go," you say quickly and walk out the door, if you'd looked at caylus for another second you might've lost it.
the other four followed behind you as you got in the car, same seating arrangements as before. the ride was pretty quiet besides for jason and tal doing business talk. adi was on his phone, you we're listening to music very quietly, and caylus didn't even bother talking to your knowing he'd be ignored. when it was time to order food luckily tal was the one who said the order so everything went over smooth.
you guys finally got home, adi started recording for you, you took your head phones out, so caylus tried again when you two were standing face to face after getting out of the car. "hey y/n, wanna eat outside together?" he asked with a hopeful smile, after not getting an answer he added "we can collab after if you want? y/n.... any video you want? seriously you can chose, make me look hella dumb you down to-" but before he could finish his statement you sharply turned away and headed inside and up to your room, adi followed behind you. you started filming again quickly to explain what was going on to add after the footage adi got.
"yo what the fuck got into her?" tal asked whoever wanted to listen.
"i wish i knew... god. hey tal, jason, let's go eat in the studio. we can discuss the next collab," caylus said trying to hide his sadness.
the next couple hours was you and adi editing together in your room and listening to music, as the other three were in the studio. a few time jason walked by your door and you said hi to eachother, same with tal. but when caylus walked by with a smile, you had to turn a cold shoulder.