Nick Mayorga Imagine

Can't Say No

"Okay guys, today we're filming the can't say no challenge!" Tal says to Cenna holding the camera, as the other 6 boys jump and scream around them.
"I'm not excited for this," Adi says.
"So today, Cenna and I have the power," Tal says followed by an evil laugh.
"Yo Cenna, remember who's your best friend and bout you donuts every Monday our senior year, ight," Nick tried to persuade Cenna to be nice.
"Speaking of which, Nick may you please go buy us 2 dozen donuts," Tal said with a smile.
"Wha- I mean yes of course I will," he ended talking through gritted teeth. Nick grabbed his keys and left.
"Alright, we didn't need donuts," Adi starts to say. "We needed to get him out of here."
"Why exactly? Well we're inviting Y/n, Nick's crush over and we're telling her we're playing can't say no," JoJo explains.
"Basically we're getting Nicholas on a date," Anthony says simply.
"I just texted her we're filming and want her in it, she said she's on her way she'll be here in ten," Michael said.
"And the donut shop is like an 8 minute drive so Nick'll be here in 15 minimum," Tal explains.

As predicted Y/n was over in just about 10 minutes. She walked in to the boys being extra and loud yelling her name.
"Yes, hello I'm here," Y/n said with a small laugh walking over to Cenna.
"What are you doing by me? I'm filming," Cenna said with a laugh.
"I'm scared of what they're gonna do, so until I see I'm staying here," Y/n says.
"Y/n will you please come film with us?" Tal asks.
"Not yet," Y/n says.
"Ooooh wrong answer, because today we're doing the 'can't say no' challenge, and you're participating," Tal says as him and the boys around him clap and cheer.
"Aw crap," Y/n says knowing it's gonna be an eventful day.

Soon Tal had taken off his shirt, Jason's Gucci Slides were in the pool, JoJo's hair was cut, and even wacky stuff. Some how the worst Y/n has had to do so far was make Anthony a sandwich.
"Hey, guys anyone home?" everyone heard a familiar voice.
This is my chance to get out of this craziness, "Tal, may I go hangout with Emily for a bit?" Y/n asked knowing the answer. And soon Emily and Y/n we're in Adi's room watching their favorite Netflix series.
Right as Emily and Y/n went into Adi's room, Nick got back with the two dozen donuts, well only 20 left now. After he was swarmed by the boys and the donuts were eaten Adi spoke up.
"Nick, buddy, we got something else for you to do, you think you can handle it?" Adi asked.
"The fact you're asking it like that concerns me," Nick said taking a couple steps back.
"So upstairs in my room is my girlfriend Emily, and Y/n.." Adi started.
"No, I'm not asking her, she's going to say no," Nick retorted not knowing that Y/n was participating in the challenge as well.
"Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, go upstairs and ask Y/n on a date," Anthony said patting Nick on the back, then gave him a little push towards the stairs. Nick started to walk up, "wait record it with your phone, sneakily though," Anthony finally says before Nick starts walking again.
Nick started recording on his phone but kept it against his thigh so it was mainly only good for audio. Nick knocked on the door, his heart pounding.
"Come in," Emily said. Nick did so. He saw Emily and Y/n laying on Adi's bed watching tv and laughing.
"Hey Y/n, can I talk to you?" Nick asked. Emily gave a 'ooooh' look as her eye widened, Y/n nodded not sure what was happening. "So uhm basically, I've liked you for a long time, you're literally amazing and perfect and I, uhm, will you go on a date with me? Say Tuesday, 8:30, I'll pick you up?" Nick asked nervously.
"Of course I will," Y/n said grabbing onto his arm, "and not just because of the challenge," she ended with a small laugh.
"Oh my god! You will! See you then!" Nick said jumping up and quickly going back downstairs before stopping in his tracks, "wait a minute," he said looking at the boys, "she was playing the challenge!?"
"You got a date didn't you?" Adi asked, Nick laughed it off because of the 'and not just because of the challenge.'