David Imagine

Let's Get Outta Here

   you were at the party because your friend convinced you to go. it wasn't the worst you'd been to, but let's not say it was your favorite thing. parties are usually fun to you, but you just had a bad feeling about feeling about this one. you looked around through the clouds of smoke and people looking for your friend. you finally saw her in the kitchen and started to make your way over to her.
   thought as you tried to make your way over a guy stepped in front of you.
   "aye we're playing 7 minutes in heaven and i chose you, so let's go," he said grabbing your wrist.
   "that's now how it works and i'm not playing, sorry sir," you politely responded and tried to walk, but he didn't loosen his grip. "sir let go of me, please," you firmly said.
   "why should i?" he slurred back.
   "because she's not your f***ing property," a guy with dark hair said walking up and pushing the guy back, who gave up and walked away.  the guy with dark hair turned to you. "wassup, my name is david, i think we were in the same science class," he said.
   "y/n, and yeah i think we were," you responded. "and thanks for that, for what you did."
   "oh no worries, uhm you wanna get outta here? get some jack-in-the-box or something?" he asked.
   "you're not enjoying the party?" you ask him.
   "well i was... but i just got in a fight with the host so i kinda gotta bail, so i might as well bail with a pretty girl," he finished with a smile.