Adi Imagine

Just My Type

*Adi's POV*

"Hey bro, you got a date to the dance yet?" Cenna asks as he walks up to me as I'm at my locker.

"Nah bro, you know who the only person I wanna go with is," I tell him.

"Y/n still? She's bad advice,"  Cenna tells me. I've heard that about a thousand times before.

"Ugh, she lets me down, then sets me high. Oh, I don't know why she's just my type," I say slamming my locker shut.

"Don't count on her to be a good date," Cenna warns me.

"Does she have a date?" I ask.

"As far as I know of she doesn't. But John from 6th period wants to ask her out I think," Cenna informs me.

"What!?" I ask, probably a little too loud. A couple people turn their heads at me.

"Let her go, it's got to be somewhat toxic at this point," Cenna says as we start to walk to 4th period.

"I love the way she plays with my head I guess," I tell him with a shrug.

"You are such a lovesick puppy my god," Cenna says shaking his head as we walk into our last block of the day.

~

After class as I was walking to my car, JoJo ran up to me.

"You coming tonight?" he asks.

"To?" I ask not sure what exactly he was talking about.

"The party- you forget?" he asks.

"Oh crap, it's Friday huh? Oh yeah uh it's at..?"

"Y/n's house," he says with a wink. "See you there," he quickly says before running to catch up with Cenna who was walking to his car.

~

Looking for my best party clothes, so nice ones, but I won't freak out if beer gets poured on it, was kinda difficult. After Tal not helping me, I decide on a nice button-up plaid shirt and black jeans. Soon Nick is at my house ready to pick me up, and we're on our way.

Being 20 minutes late, the party was already in full swing. Nick and I slip in and he goes to start talking up this blonde curly haired girl as I seek out Y/n.

(to be continued)

***
This is based off of Just My Type by The Vamps