Tal Imagine

We Need To Talk

Tal stood there looking into his camera, still contemplating whether or not to start filming since it had a good chance of it becoming controversial. After a couple more minutes of repeating to himself phrases among the lines of "it's your channel you can post what you want," Tal pressed the recording button on his camera.

"Hey guys," Tal started. "This video is going to be a little different, it's uhm something I've never really talked about before. It's on a topic a lot of celebrities like to keep private. Which I hate to keep it to you guys, but I have. Before I mention what it is I want to make sure you guys are nice about it. I'm trusting you guys enough so please, please don't make me regret this." Tal took a deep breath then turned towards the door. "Y/n, will you please come in."

You walk in a bit awkward and look at the camera "Hi," you quietly say. You then felt Tal's hands on your shoulders instantly making you feel safer and more confident.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend," Tal said looking at you, then the camera, then back at you. "My beautiful, strong, intelligent, amazing, amiable, generous, I mean I could go on forever. But I must ask you guys do not hate on her, alright?" He looks at you and smiles. "Now that I got that out of the way, today we're gonna also react to Things Only Girls Understand."

"Let's see how this goes," you say with a smile.