Adi Imagine Pt2

Just My Type pt2

I saw her across the room in the kitchen. I felt a hand grab my shoulder making me jump, I look to my side and saw Cenna standing there.

"You're honestly starting to get sad to watch," he says with a small laugh. "Times like this usually call for true romance," Cenna says cracking himself up a bit.

All of a sudden I saw a the mood in Y/n switch, she got mad at the guy she was talking to and went outside. I don't think twice, all of a sudden I'm on my way outside. Before I reached the door, the guy she snapped at stopped me and warned me that she's apparently balling for a guy. Could this be my moment? I step outside, she's sitting on the plant box next to the door. " 

"Hey you alright?" I ask.

"Do I know you?" she asked. Haha, great....

"Uh kinda, I'm in your 3rd block science," I say my heart no longer beating.

"Oh right, you sit next to that JoJo kid right?" she asks.

"I do," I respond.

"Look I don't know what that guy in there told you, it's misunderstood. I'm not balling for a guy. He's my ex trying to get back with me. I said no and he's petty. So are all of his friends," she says with a humph.

I pluck up the courage and invite her "Wanna come to my house?" I spit out. "Like not for anything like that you know if you don't want, just you know get away from everyone?"

"I mean this kinda is my house..." she says.

"Oh right of course! Sorry," I respond. I'm a dumbass making an even bigger fool of myself.

"But sure," she says standing up. 

I was shocked but, played it cool and I drove us back to my house. We go to my room and flop on my bed. I went to Netflix asking for her favorite movie, which happened to be mine as well. We lay down on my bed and I figure that she's just my type.