Chapter 11: Protecting What I Love

A.N

This chapter will clear up any confusion so.. I hope you enjoy it and..

Oh!

⚠(Warning: Mature Content)⚠

Ino's P.O.V

I checked the windows for any sign of Hinata.

I bit my lip in worry, my mind coming up with many possibilities according to Hinata's problem.

Oh no, what have Hinata gotten herself into?

I sighed and paced around the front door waiting for her.

Maybe..

I turned and then looked on the table where my phone was located.

I walked up to it and picked it up quickly shooting a text to Hinata.

💟 Me- Hinata, are you okay? Are you on your way home?

🦄Hinata- Yes Ino. I'm on my way. But I need you to go to your room.. Please. Oh and hide.

I read her message quickly, getting even more worried.

I gulped and quickly locked the top locks to my apartment and walked slowly to my room, hiding behind my bed and waited silently.

My phone held in my hand, tightly...

Hinata's P.O.V

I zoomed down the street when I saw Ino's house up ahead, relief spreading fast.

Oh thank goodness..

I quickly turned into the path to her apartment, whipping the car.

I quickly parked and then nodded at Kurenai, panting softly while doing so. "I promise. It's safe." I panted out and she nodded slowly, her eyes showing a bit of doubt.

But, she shouldn't be..

Her brown hair covered her face wildly and her red eyes stared at me intently with concern "Okay Hinata. I-I trust you." She spoke slowly and hesitantly on which I nodded and opened her car door and stepped out.

I quickly closed it and checked for Kurenai, feeling ansty.

She got out quickly and then walked up to me, smiling faintly at me.

I smiled too and grabbed her hand quickly and then ran up to the door.

Once I got to it, I knocked on the door and then quickly rang the doorbell "Ino, It's just me, Hinata!" I called out loudly through the door, Kureani standing right behind me .

There were a few seconds of silence before we heard the locks on the door come undone and then, the door flying open.

Ino stared back at me with concern, her eyes widen a bit. "Get in." She only spoke and then looked at the girl on the right, a bit confused.

I sighed and shook my head, Kureani smiling softly. "I'll explain." I reassured and then hurried in and then turned and waited till Kurenai walked in.

She hurried in and I then closed and locked the door back, securing our entrance/exit way.

I then shut off all the lights making Ino gulp, her eyes staring at me in extreme worry.

"What's going on Hinata? Who were those men? Why were they after you? Are you okay? Who is this girl? Are we safe?" Ino asked, a million questions it seemed making me more agitated.