Chapter 12: The Hunt

(Warning: Forced Sexual content and Dirty Language)

Naruto's P.O.V

I stood patiently in the parking lot where Hinata left a few minutes ago.

I then turned, and stared at the road she took, clicking my tongue "She couldn't have gotten far. She still thinks I'm on her tail after all." I said to Ray and he nodded but sighed "You're right. She's a fighter. I'll give her credit for that." He said with a chuckle, pissing me off a bit.

I growled and turned around to face his amused face.

His smile ceased and he stared at me with an raised eyebrow.

I then tightly grabbed his hand and stared into his eyes, his eyes widening a bit "That bitch needs to be found. So stop laughing and find her, make yourself useful until the time comes. I ordered as I stared into his eyes with a dark glint in mines.

He nodded slowly and gulped "Yeah, Of course, Boss. He said and turned and walked off back into the entrance of the Hospital.

I smirked and turned around and walked towards my car, an idea popping up in my brain.

I hopped in a dark blue Lamborghini and closed the door back once I was fully inside.

I sighed and decided to drive to the one place.. Hinata, can only hide to.

Ino's home...

Might as well find her myself then to rely on those shitheads back at the hospital.

I smirked darkly and placed the keys into the ignition and drove out of the parking lot down to the rode to her house.

I smirked and clenched the steering wheel time, my tongue licking at my dry lips..

"I'm coming for you, Hinataaa"

Kurenai's P.O.V

"Alright, so I have this blue blouse with white shorts or, you can wear this brown dress here." Ino said as she held up two outfits for to me.

I sat on her bed in her room as I looked from each outfit to the other.

I liked the first outfit but.. I don't know. I like the second one also "I'll take the first one." I finally said and Ino smiled and walked up to me and gave me what I needed, placing the things into my lap. "I'll go and let you change." She said and then hung up the brown dress back and then left the room, leaving me alone.

I looked down at the clothes into my lap and then to the white sandals on the floor in front of me.

Wow.. Hinata's friend is so nice.

I just hope I can stay here for now on.

It's really nice here and I wouldn't want to leave and go back out there, anymore..

I sighed happily and quickly took off my clothes that Hinata gave me back at the hospital and then dropped them onto the floor.

I then grabbed a white bra and panties Ino also gave me.

Ino told me, that Hinata, was a little smaller at the bottom but bigger at the top, but she, was the opposite just like me, so I could fit nicely in her underclothes.

I clipped the bra on over my bare breasts and also I slipped my legs into the white underwear.

I then grabbed the white shorts beside me but stopped when I heard the doorbell ring and banging follow.

I quickly placed my blouse and shorts on, leaving my shoes there on the floor.

I then made me way to the Ino's room door and creaked it opened to see what's going on.