Chapter 30: The Irregular Changes

LONG CHAPTER ALERT!!!

(Warning: Mature Content)

Hinata's P.O.V

I felt the hand on my thigh move up to my hair, thredding its fingers through the small, violent strands of my hair making me moan in satisfaction.

Mmm..

I opened my eyes slowly with a small yawn and looked around frantically, checking my surroundings.

I saw we were still in the car but we were parked by a cabin..

A wooden cabin...

Which was much more different than Ino's house...

Actually, different from any house I've ever seen.

I turned to my left and saw Naruto smiling weakly at me.

His eyes were hooded and he looked on the verge of sleeping, sending me a message that he nearly drove.. all night to get here...

Wow.. This place must be far..

He yawned and stretched his arms high up above his head, his eyss closing a but "Hey. How did you sleep, Hinata?" He asked groggily while smacking his lips tiredly.

I giggled at him and leaned forward in my seat..

But a jolt of pain to my left.. stopped my giggling immediately, a groan soon passing my lips..

Oww.. I almost forgot about my shoulder..

Naruto stared at me, alert as I hunched over in slight pain, my shoulder once again hurting me.

He gasped at me and then grabbed my hand softly, massaging it tenderly "Hold on, Hinata. Tsunade's just pulling up." He warned on which I nodded, keeping my lips pressed together to coat with the mind-numbing pain...

It felt horrible...

I closed my eyes and blew in and out, Naruto's massages growing deeper and more tense.

But, the pain was so intense..

I had to bite my lip from screaming put..

But, my eyes suddenly widen as a thought passed by my mind..

If I'm, Pregnant..

Then, I'll have to experience something even worse then this when the time comes..

Oh Gosh...

I don't think I can do that...

I shook my head and clenched Naruto's hand tightly, digging my nails into him "Naruto. It hurts. Please." I whimpered out as I battled with myself to not cry..

He growled at that and hopped up and down onto his seat, while eying the silver Malibu that rode into a park beside us, rolling onto the green dewy grass, his pa tients growind thin.

"Fuck it." I heard him growl..

He then, finally hopped out of the car and rounded to my side.

I glanced my eyes up at the serious man that hovered over me, the door flung open, now letting in the cool air from outside. "Here, I got you Hinata Baby." He cooed and pulled me up bridal style, unclipping my seatbelt from around me.

I panted heavily and swallowed nervously...

I felt the blood from my open wound stat to seep down my shoulder, coating my shirt heavily.. Which made me so nervous..