Chapter 21: The Sexy Meet And Greet

(Warning: Mature content and Violence)

Hinata's P.O.V

I nervously looked from Tsunade to Ino...

We all stood patiently outside of Kurenai's hospital room.

After the doctors tends to her wound for any possible infections, only then, we're allowed inside...

But, that news report back on that Tv has been really itching away at my thoughts...

It's worrying me...

I thought by calling the police will solve all our problems..

But, I see now..

It takes more then that..

And I hate that...

It makes me scared, so scared.

I hate feeling this way.

Tsunade turned towards me with concern, her eyes eyeing the feared look in my eyes.

But, she then smiled and lightly grabbed my shoulder and gave it a small nudge, my eyes coming up to connect with hers "Is everything alright, Hinata? You've been completely zoned out from us. Did something happen while you were away?" She asked causing Ino to look back at me, her eyes too, filled with concern.

I sighed sadly at her questions and looked up, at the both of them...

"N-N-Naruto... called out to me, earlier... He wants, me to go back. But, I don't want to go back." I whispered out pleadingly, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

Ino frowned and developed me into a big hug, her arms wrapping themselves tightly around me "Oh Hinata. You won't ever go back. We won't allow it, okay. She whispered into my ear, her head on mines as I laid softly on her chest.

Her arms were tightly wrapped around my mid back...making me feel, safe.

I developed myself in her warmth for a bit longer until a voice appeared from behind us...

"You three may enter now." A womanly voice said softly.

Ino let me go not without smiling brightly down at me "You're safe now... Hinata." She said with a big smile...

A smile that I know I could trust.

I smiled also and looked up at the blonde haired lady that was wearing a white suit by Kurenai's door.

She smiled and bowed at us, then exiting out of the room, following two other doctors.

I smiled and waited until they all exited out before entering, following Tsunade and Ino.

I smiled brightly when I saw Kurenai switching through the TV on her bed.

Her IV looked like its been changed and a new white bandage was wrapped around her waist, covering up her wound.

She looked up at us and smiled brightly..

A smile I haven't even seen before from her...