Chapter 24: Finding Naruto

Sasuke's P.O.V

I sat quietly in my office, scrolling through our previous case.

Naruto's case.

I sighed and placed yet another file down on my desk, shaking ny head in disspaoinment.

This, is outrageous.

I've only found out a couple of things that may help on this case, so far...

I found out that Naruto runs a sex club.. And he has a gang under his belt.

A powerful one at that.

I sighed again and clicked on my computer, my eyes stone cold and serious.

The computer popped up to the home screen from where I left it, grantibg me access.

I then, grabbed the mouse and entered into the news website, deciding to start there first...

I gasped when a saw a new report up, my eyebrows raising.

The report announced that there was a shooting at a local hospital...

The suspects looking... for a girl.

My eyes widen and I stood up abruptly and marched myself to chief's room.

It may be a hunch but this could be Naruto's doing.

The girl may have gotten away..

Maybe, she isn't his girlfriend after all..

Hmmm.

Interesting.

I finally made it to the chief's room but saw the door closed, my eyebrow raising.

What could Chief be doing with the door closed?

I shrugged and I then proceeded on knocking on it, my pale hand tighten to a fist.

Silence was heard but after a couple of seconds.. a loud come in came up from the man I wanted so desperately to see, from inside.

I smirked and opened the door wide and saw Kakashi typing on his computer, different files laid out around him on his desk.

He nodded at me, smiling fiantly under his mask "You, wanted to see me, Sasuke?" He asked while shifting in his seat, facing me now.

I nodded and closed the door back and sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

I sat down, a piece of paper with Info on it, clutched in my hands tightly.

I cleared my throat and bend towards him in my chair, giving him my absolute attention...

"About this, Uzumaki case. I think, I found the nutshell in all of this." I said and gave him the piece of paper with what I figured out for the case.

He gladly accepted it and opened the folded paper quickly.

He skimmed his one visible eye through it intently, reading it profoundly.

After a couple of seconds of reading it, his one eye widen...

"Ahh. I figured as much. Alright, that's a good start. We'll skim all the hospitals in the city and find out which one this bastard is hiding at." He declared and gave the piece of paper back to me.

I grabbed it back and nodded at his orders "Yeah. I'll get right to it then." I said and stood up and escorted my way out.

But before I got to the door Kakashi's voice came up again...

"I know how important this case is to you. I just, don't want you to lose yourself on the way. Just stay cool. We'll solve this." He said, worry etching his voice.