Chapter 37: Deep Worry

Stefan's P.O.V

I stood in the darkness of the night with my arms tied behind my back and a cloth stuck deep inside of my mouth to keep me from talking.

Leo was also, done up the same way.

Tied up, and gagged.

I slowly brought my head up and gazed at Menma who stepped away from the truck and was now making his way to us, his eyes narrowed deviously..

"Why hello Boys.. I don't think we've met before. But, I'm, Menma.. and I would like to see this goddess, up close." He informed nastily, referring to Hinata.

His voice was almost like a purr.. Like his request wasn't at all hostile..

Hinata.. Is Bosses possession.. No one else's..

He can't fucking have her..

I snarled under the cloth while Leo gritted his teeth, his body held very close to mines.

The men behind us chuckled at our silence, clearly having way too much fun at our struggling.

Menma chuckled as well and walked directly up in front of us, two men following him in his stride...

"Now, you must be Stefan, and Leo. The two most famous gangsters. Hm.. where's the other one?" He asked slowly and looked towards the Shinigani male beside him who cleared his throat, his attention brought on his superior.

"We were informed that, he's currently with Naruto, sir." He said softly making Menma laugh, he not at all fazed by that which.. confused me..

Menma turned towards the male again, his famous devious smirk showing..

"Ahh, Naruto. That makes sense. What about that team, I sent after them?" He added once more making my eyes widen, my body running cold, the Shinigani male nodding quickly...

Oh fuck no..

Ray left to let Naruto know what's going on, so he could.. help, us..

But, I didn't know they sent men, after him..

Did Ray even know that?

What if they both, were ambushed?

What if they were kidnapped and already takened back to their hideout?

What if they, didn't warn Hinata yet?

What if.. Hinata's, still, here?

If Ray knows about the Shinigani's plans he would have told Naruto about everything which will result in Naruto telling Hinata..

Because not only do they want to kill Naruto.. They want, Hinata too..

I closed my eyes in defeat and lowered my head.

This whole situation is just fucked up.

First, it was the cops and now this..

Damn it all to hell...

Menma noticed my defeated look and chuckled "What is it, Stefan? Not as big and bad as you let on? We all know under that stone cold heart you're nothing but a soft, weak little boy." He spat out teasingly making me growl, my voice muffled greatly...

How, dare he?

This, fucker, doesn't know a thing about me.

Hell, this is my, first time hearing from him so he could just shut the fuck up.

I ignored him and looked at Leo who shook his head at me, silently warning me stay calm..

To not worsen this fucked up situation..