Chapter 8

Next morning it was Coronation Day. Everyone was arriving including Princesses and Princes from different places and the entire student body. 

"At last, here we are broadcasting live at the Coronation, where Princess Mal will soon be crown Queen. I'm Snow White, bringing updates of the coverage on Whose The Fairest of them All." Snow White said on the tv.

In Evie room, she is putting on Mal's dress for her and tells her to look in the mirror.

"Look at you. You look just like a Queen." Evie said.

"Wow, Evie. You did an amazing job. Cinderella would definitely love to work with you at her clothing company." Mal said as she was wearing purple dress that matches her hair and light purple eye shadows.

"This is your moment, Mal. Your future is calling you and you should grab it while you can." Evie said.

Mal takes another deep breathe and said, "Thank you, Evie. Thanks for the dress." as she hugs her in return.

Fairy Godmother knocks and opens the door.

"You look so radiant, my child." Fairy Godmother said.

"Didn't you say that to Cinderella?" Mal said as they both chuckle.

"It's time." she said.

"Oh right, I gotta go.. be Queen." Mal said.

"I'll be there shortly." Evie said.

Mal and Fairy Godmother walks outside the school and Ben was outside waiting for her in front of the Pumpkin Coach, similar to the one in Cinderella.

"Oh my gosh." Mal said in a surprise manner.

"Beautiful." Ben said.

"I know right, it's amazing." Mal said.

"Actually, I was talking about you." Ben said as Mal blushes they got into the Pumpkin Coach with Ben. They were on their way to the Cathedral.

"How you feeling?" Ben asked.

"I'm still feel a little nervous about this, but I'll pull through." Mal said with a smile.

"You'll be fine." Ben said as he lay his hand on her knee.

"It seems like yesterday, I was at your coronation and now I'm having my own coronation. Like yesterday, I was just another girl on the Isle, and now I'm going to be Queen of Auradon. I kinda wish my mom would see this. I mean not like last time when she tries to steal the wand and turn into a dragon." Mal said.

"I know what you mean, I'm pretty sure she would be proud of you. Like I am." Ben said as Mal smile.

"Everyone look so glamorous and I here's my stepsister, Evie! Oh my gosh! Good to see you again." Snow White said as she hugs her.

"Nice to see you too." Evie said.

"I love what you are wearing, do you design this by yourself?" Snow White asked.

"Oh no, I had a little help with my wonderful boyfriend Doug, and from my little pal, Dizzy, who also did my hair." Evie said.

"Well you three are the most talented one, plus I heard you going to be working for Cinderella, congratulations! So what do we expect from Mal's outfit today?" Snow White said.

"I'm not going to spill it all, so you'll just have to wait and see." Evie said.

"Evie you are such a teaser, well thank you for talking to me. I bet Evil Queen will be mad at you for talking to me." Snow White said.