Chapter 10

The next couples of days of Frollo being the next teacher at Auradon as been kind of rough for the Auradon and Isle kids. Frollo has become stricted to the kids in the classroom and to the whole entire student body. Such as: no holding hands, no kissing, shirts tuck in, dress properly and no cellphones or any electronic devices at all.

"Dude, Frollo is still treating us like we're back on the Isle, including with the good kids. I can't even hold Jane's hand." Carlos said.

"I know, I can't even talk to Lonnie without Frollo interrupting us. I don't like this new Auradon one bit." Jay said.

"Mal, I think you should tell Ben that Frollo is taking over the school a little bit." Evie said.

"Just give him sometime, I'm pretty sure he'll calm down, soon. Especially after the exams." Mal said.

"You're right,  speaking of exams. I gotta study." Evie said.

"Me too." Jay said as he takes out his book and begins to study.

At night, while everyone was in their dorms, Frollo leaves his office and looks around to make sure nobody was out in the hallways after curfew. He walks out of the school castle and heads to the museum. While Ben was in his office, he looks out the window and see's Frollo walking towards the museum.

"Okay, I'll talk to you, tomorrow. Love you, bye." Ben said to Mal on the phone as he hangs up.

"What are you up to now, Frollo?" Ben said as he leaves his office to follow Frollo.

Frollo walks up to a locked door at a museum, He takes out a piece of paper, that features some spells, that were written from Dr. Facilier.

"Make it easy make it quick open the door without a kick." Frollo reads.

The door unlocked and he enter the closed museum, but he sees the sleeping guard. He reads another spell, to get the guard to leave, without seeing Frollo.

"Make my victim walk out of here, without seeing nobody." Frollo reads.

The security guard walks out without seeing Frollo. Frollo starts going upstairs and he see sculptures of Maleficent, The Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella De'vil and himself in the museum. 

"They did a horrible job on my nose." Frollo said to himself as he look at his sculpture. 

Frollo continued to search for the wand, and suddenly, he finds it, but it's in a forcefield and the security alarm will go off. Frollo types in the password to disarm the security alarm and open the case for the wand. The password was "Disney." The case opens and Frollo was fascinated the he can grab the wand.

"At last, the wand is mine." Frollo said as he tries to grab it, but he was stopped by Ben.

"Frollo!" Ben yelled.

"Your majesty, what are you doing here so late at night?" Frollo asked.

"I'm the king here, what are you doing in here?" Ben said.

"Um... just looking at this lovely museum of yours, and checking to see if nobody breaks in. I have to tell you Ben, you need to fired that sculpture artist of yours, because he made my face ugly..." Frollo said as Ben stopped him.

"It's King Ben to you, and we have a security guard here." Ben said.

"Well he just left, so I just thought I would take his place." Frollo lied.

"Why are you, here?" Ben said.

"I told you, I was..." Frollo stuttered 

"No why are you really here, in Auradon?" Ben said as Frollo puts a devious look on his face.

"For a young king you sure ask a lot of questions." Frollo said.

The Fairy Godmother senses something bad and she goes running off to Belle and Beast.

"Your majesty, your highness. I think something wrong." Fairy Godmother tells them.

"I thought this place could be under new management." Frollo said as he walks around Ben.

"With whom? Someone like you?" Ben said.

"What a clever beast. At least you got brains unlike your father when he was young." Frollo said.

"Leave my father, out of this." Ben said.

"But I have to say, Ben. You were very ignorant into going out with a witch's daughter." Frollo said.

"You don't know, Mal." Ben said.

"Oh I knew her a lot, she mischievous, rebellion, and pretty much rotten to the core. She's evil, just like her mother." Frollo said.

"She's not like that, anymore. She changed!" Ben said.

"ls that what you think, even when Auradon was about to crown a dragon as a queen? You think they would really let that happened? What I really came here is to reign on Auradon, send the villain kids back to the Island, if they misbehaved that is, and also to have Mal as my queen, since we're both villains, well she was birth from a villain. Me and her will rule Auradon together." Frollo said.

"You stay away from her! If you lay one finger of ours on her, I swear I will..." Ben said.

"You what? You're the king you can't mauled me.. unless you try to." Frollo said as he attempts to grab the wand.

Ben start to charge at him with a loud growl, but Frollo freezes him once he grabbed the wand.

"Down, boy!" Frollo said as he used the wand to stop Ben.

"You've been a very naughty dog, Ben. What punishment should I give you?" Frollo said with the wand.

Beast, Belle, and the Fairy Godmother comes in, seeing Ben frozen and Frollo with the wand.

"Uh no." Fairy Godmother said.

"Frollo! Stop this!" Beast command.

"Sorry beasty, but you and your wife time in the castle is over." Frollo said as he freezes Belle and the Beast, too.

Fairy Godmother tries to snap her fingers quick so she can get the wand from Frollo, but it was too later. Frollo freeze her too.

"Now let see, where should I send you three. I see. Now what that magic word again? Oh yes. Bibidi Babidi... Boo." Frollo said as he flings the wand back and forth and send Ben, Beast, Belle, and The Fairy Godmother far away from Auradon.

Frollo starts to sing.

🎶 Beata Maria, You know I am a righteous man. Of my virtue  I am justly proud. Beata Maria you know I'm so much purer than those goody riches to rags. Thank you Maria, for giving me a second chances to let me have my victory. I feel so powerful, this wand in my raving hands is blazing me out of control. This power in my skin is turning me to a God! I shall be king! I shall be ruler. It's god plan. This wand made me feel so immortal. 🎶

Frollo use the wand to make giant living statues come to life and to obey and command to his every whim.

"I can have all the power with this wand, and I can have Mal to be my queen and rule over Auradon and the Isle!" Frollo said as he continues to sing.

🎶God have mercy on Auradon. God have mercy on me. God have mercy on Mal. But she will be mine or she will burn cause AURADON... IS.... MINE!!!! 🎶

Frollo ends the song with a loud sinister cackling laugh.